Wher Can You Buy Steel Toe Cap Boots In Pattaya

bedseo181

Hi Guys and Girls

Looking to buy some safety boots for offshore work coming up soon as mine are pretty knackered but am struggling to find some anywhere in Pattaya, does anyone know where you can get some from Thank you in advance

My husband bought some from Robinsons.Just in the mens shoe wear section.They are sold as trekking boots or similar.

Excuse me. Where is there a Robinsons in Pattaya? The closest I know of is in Sri Racha.

My husband bought some from Robinsons.Just in the mens shoe wear section.They are sold as trekking boots or similar.

Excuse me. Where is there a Robinsons in Pattaya? The closest I know of is in Sri Racha.

whistling.gif sssst BB1950......that's the only store that's not in PTT. Don't tell anyone.

But the nearest..........yes, Sri Racha.

If you would like to buy REAL safety shoes, try one of the homepro-like- stores first.

Those shoes should have a steel sole-plate too.

The cheap ones are perfect for hiking, but if something heavy falls on the toe-section of the shoe, you might loose your toes, they'll be cut off.

Steel-sole-plate and steel-toe-protection should be ONE part.

Edited by saengsureeya

Hi guys went to Home Pro all they had were wellie type boots and shoes with steel toe caps not what i was looking for really many thanks for the ideas though looks like ill have to try and pick some up in Singapore when i land tomorrow at Changi, if anyone knows where to get some cheapish ones in Sinagpore near Changi Village please let me know asap.

Thanks Guys

There is a store on the first floor of Big C (North Pattaya, Soi 2). Sorry but I don't remember the name but it's a men's store, lot's of Camo gear in the front window. I haven't been in there in a while but they used to carry steel toes, I bought a pair of Coleman steel toe boots there once a few years ago.

Hope This Helps....