3 D Movies.

merijn

To play 3D movies on your 3D TV you also need a 3D DVD player, they are not available in Phuket at present

Pretty sure I have seen 3D Blu Ray player recently, perhaps at the shop in Lotus.

I have seen it its a blue ray player but not 3D

To play 3D movies on your 3D TV you also need a 3D DVD player, they are not available in Phuket at present

Pretty sure I have seen 3D Blu Ray player recently, perhaps at the shop in Lotus.

I have seen it its a blue ray player but not 3D

Power buy have them, its easy to find 3D player today, from around 7K and up

3D movie, in central i think there is 2 shops who sell, ask in Power buy when you buy your player :)

You can buy online as well,,, from Thai websites

If you have a PS3 it can do 3D blueray as well.

Central - B2S has a few BR titles (not sure how many are 3D capable) and the game shop "Games never dried" has some as well.

Another place to look Is in villa market. They have a bunch in a bin to go through as well as a huge book that you may order out of.

Happy hunting Merijn and let us know how it turns out :-)

If you have a PS3 it can do 3D blueray as well.

Central - B2S has a few BR titles (not sure how many are 3D capable) and the game shop "Games never dried" has some as well.

Another place to look Is in villa market. They have a bunch in a bin to go through as well as a huge book that you may order out of.

Happy hunting Merijn and let us know how it turns out :-)

please dont recommend. They sell at higher prices than any s hop in Thailand or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

3D movie, in central i think there is 2 shops who sell, ask in Power buy when you buy your player :)

Checked Power Buy Jungceylon today, they have no 3D DVD players for sale separately

They have a 3D TV with a free 3D DVD player for 159K

Which Power Buy did you see them for sale in

In a few months 3D BluRays will be easily available.

If you know how, 3D movies are downloadable from the internet but they are big files. They could then be played on a 3D TV via the USB port.

Haven't tried it myself: still getting to grips with 2D technology!

Hi guys, thanks for the information.

I bought my Sony LED 3D 59 Inch internet TV from Power Buy and the BR 3D player from the Sony shop in Central. Very nice :)

Off-course I would like to watch 3D movies to see how it looks like.

Only I could find nowhere the BR 3D movies. :(

HDRIDER : Can you tell me which Thai websides sells the 3D movies.

Checked Power Buy Jungceylon today, they have no 3D DVD players for sale separately

They have 3D TV from around 30K up and 3D player and they are not the only one, just ask or shop around

http://www.powerbuy.co.th/CategoryPage.aspx?Cat_ID=53

Hi guys, thanks for the information.

I bought my Sony LED 3D 59 Inch internet TV from Power Buy and the BR 3D player from the Sony shop in Central. Very nice :)

Off-course I would like to watch 3D movies to see how it looks like.

Only I could find nowhere the BR 3D movies. :(

HDRIDER : Can you tell me which Thai websides sells the 3D movies.

Here is just a few shops, there is many shops selling

http://www.thaicdexpress.com/category/6/BLU-RAY/

http://www.mangpong.co.th/eshop/movie-list.php?format=bluray&box=bluray

http://www.tohome.com/Movie.aspx

http://www.shop4thai.com/en/category/

http://www.sinsiamelectronics.com/catalog/index.php?language=en&osCsid=f909fc9145631d894bfb566e783f797d

3D screens and 3D bluray players get cheaper by the day,or should I say by the hour.I saw a Samsung 55" LED full HD 3D screen the other day for 54.000 Baht at powerbuy.3D dvd players don't exist as a full length 3D movie will not fit on a dvd disc.

They have 3D TV from around 30K up and 3D player and they are not the only one, just ask or shop around

http://www.powerbuy.....aspx?Cat_ID=53

We have seen 3D TVS from around 22K the 43 inch size

You said 3D DVD players are easy to find, the only shopping centre or outlet we have not tried is Central

Is that where you saw them, i am not interested in buying of the Internet, i want to see one before i buy it

http://www.powerbuy.....aspx?Cat_ID=53

We have seen 3D TVS from around 22K the 43 inch size

You said 3D DVD players are easy to find, the only shopping centre or outlet we have not tried is Central

Is that where you saw them, i am not interested in buying of the Internet, i want to see one before i buy it

All who make Blue Ray player make 3D player as well, just go to a shop and let them get one for you, why do you want to see it first? dont you trust Sony, Samsung, etc there must be many on the market but what i hear not many Thais are into 3D yet and the shops cant have 10 or more different 3D players in stock,,,me think

merijn wrote this

I bought my Sony LED 3D 59 Inch internet TV from Power Buy and the BR 3D player from the Sony shop in Central

Actually HRD i did order a Samsung 3D DVD player from Home Pro Chalong a week after we

bought the TV and found out you need a special 3D player

3 weeks later i cancelled the order because it still had not arrived in the shop

Yes i do like to see a item before i purchase it and i expect a lot of other people feel the same way

In a previous post you said they are available in shops here, i would just like to know where

you saw them

Actually HRD i did order a Samsung 3D DVD player from Home Pro Chalong a week after we

3 weeks later i cancelled the order because it still had not arrived in the shop

Yes i do like to see a item before i purchase it and i expect a lot of other people feel the same way

In a previous post you said they are available in shops here, i would just like to know where

you saw them

I bought my Sony BDP-S470 BR 3D player 3 weeks ago from the Sony shop in Central almost next to Power Buy.

I had to wait for 2 days as they did not had the player in stock.

With internet i don't have to see the player before i buy it as i found out much more information about the player from the internet then the sale guy knew in the shop. ;)

you saw them

I bought my Sony BDP-S470 BR 3D player 3 weeks ago from the Sony shop in Central almost next to Power Buy.

I had to wait for 2 days as they did not had the player in stock.

With internet i don't have to see the player before i buy it as i found out much more information about the player from the internet then the sale guy knew in the shop. ;)

+1 Google is your friend, much more info than any shop around here....

3D screens and 3D bluray players get cheaper by the day,or should I say by the hour.I saw a Samsung 55" LED full HD 3D screen the other day for 54.000 Baht at powerbuy.3D dvd players don't exist as a full length 3D movie will not fit on a dvd disc.

When we bought the Samsung 3D TV we also were given the 4 Shrek movies

These movies are on normal size DVD discs, they are Blu Ray 3D

When we bought the Samsung 3D TV we also were given the 4 Shrek movies

These movies are on normal size DVD discs, they are Blu Ray 3D

I don't want to doubt your comments,but how do you know they are normal size dvd's?They were probably copy's as well because an average Bluray movie is about 15 Gb ( a 3D bluray is expected to be double that size), while a normal dvd is 4.7 Gb and a double layer will store 8.5 Gb,still not enough for an average bluray movie.

Ofcourse you can always copy a Bluray movie to a dvd disc,but it will loose the bluray quality as it has to be compressed a lot.

I don't want to doubt your comments,but how do you know they are normal size dvd's?They were probably copy's as well because an average Bluray movie is about 15 Gb ( a 3D bluray is expected to be double that size), while a normal dvd is 4.7 Gb and a double layer will store 8.5 Gb,still not enough for an average bluray movie.

Ofcourse you can always copy a Bluray movie to a dvd disc,but it will loose the bluray quality as it has to be compressed a lot.

Blu-ray Discs contain 25 GB per layer, with dual layer discs (50 GB),the norm for feature-length video discs. Triple layer discs (100 GB) and quadruple layers (128 GB) are available for BD-XL Blu-ray re-writer drives

The 3D movies came in a gift pack starter kit which also included two pairs of 3d glasses from samsung

I do not believe Samsung would supply copy movies

I agree that Samsung will not deliver copy's,but in that case it will be bluray discs instead of dvd's

Blu-ray Discs contain 25 GB per layer, with dual layer discs (50 GB),the norm for feature-length video discs. Triple layer discs (100 GB) and quadruple layers (128 GB) are available for BD-XL Blu-ray re-writer drives

I think there is some confusion about the media we are talking about.I was talking about single and double layer dvd discs,something completey different from Bluray discs.

I think there is some confusion about the media we are talking about.I was talking about single and double layer dvd discs,something completey different from Bluray discs.

OK i see, your right about the DVD, i thought we was talking about BR, sorry

Ouch my head hurts::blink:

To summarize

3D is Only available on Blue Ray Disks (BRD)

A DVD and a BRD have the same physical dimensions and appearance (Different storage capacity)

Not all BRD are 3D

Not all Blue Ray players are 3D capable

you need a 3D TV + 3D BRD + 3D BRD player for 3D in your Home (+ the Glasses)

:jap:

Ouch my head hurts::blink:

To summarize

3D is Only available on Blue Ray Disks (BRD)

A DVD and a BRD have the same physical dimensions and appearance (Different storage capacity)

Not all BRD are 3D

Not all Blue Ray players are 3D capable

you need a 3D TV + 3D BRD + 3D BRD player for 3D in your Home (+ the Glasses)

:jap:

Your might be right, i dont have a clue about anything, not buying my 3D tv before Sep... with a 3D BR player :)

Peter,,,, this is just for you, powerbuy today :)

They had 11 Philips left

post-27591-0-14085100-1309865081_thumb.j

post-27591-0-43968500-1309865092_thumb.j

post-27591-0-63206400-1309865100_thumb.j

This is an normal BR player NOT a BR 3D player.

Except to pay about 15.000 Baht for a BR 3D player. ( Sony )