Need New Remote Sensor And Remote Controls For Electric Gate

daveb1

Anyone know of anywhere in Pattaya who would fit a new remote sensor and supply new remote controls for our electric gate, old ones are on last legs! Also any idea of cost?

Cheers

Edited by daveb1

I was looking for exactly the same thing yesterday and went to FES and they asked 4500 Baht for the remote with receiver,no gate control unit attached or anything,a shop on Nua road charged 2200 Baht for exactly the same thing.

Ordered it from Ebay at 10$ shipping included.:rolleyes:

I was looking for exactly the same thing yesterday and went to FES and they asked 4500 Baht for the remote with receiver,no gate control unit attached or anything,a shop on Nua road charged 2200 Baht for exactly the same thing.

What was the shop called on Nua? I have looked on line and the receiver and remotes are about £90. I already have the gate control unit. Thanks

What was the shop called on Nua? I have looked on line and the receiver and remotes are about £90. I already have the gate control unit. Thanks

The shop on Nua is called Hi-Tech I think,anyway it is next door to Pattaya Pool.

Here is just one link to ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/RF-Wireless-Electric-Garage-Gate-Door-Remote-Control-3-/160608140385?pt=Garage_Doors_Openers&hash=item2564fdbc61 at 10$ shipping to Thailand included,but you just do a search for gate remote and you will find hundreds,different quality's and grades, at prices a fraction of what they ask in Pattaya.

Shop on the Sukumvit opposite where the new motorway joins the Sukumvit ie on the left if you are heading for Pattaya Nua just after the PTT garage (sorry having a blonde moment and can't remember the name!) New remote 1000 baht each and came and fixed the gate motor for 500 baht - excellent service and very helpful (had to order the remote from BKK).

Shop on the Sukumvit opposite where the new motorway joins the Sukumvit ie on the left if you are heading for Pattaya Nua just after the PTT garage (sorry having a blonde moment and can't remember the name!) New remote 1000 baht each and came and fixed the gate motor for 500 baht - excellent service and very helpful (had to order the remote from BKK).

That shop is First Eastern Supply and they asked me 4500 Baht for a remote with receiver.I assume from your post that the 1000 Baht was for the remote only,which are 2$ on Ebay.

• 3 months later...