How Clean Is Lamai Beach?Any Pictures

Bringing your wife to Lamai....lol....maybe Choeng Mon or Bophut FV would be a better choice...certainly Choeng Mon beach is 'cleaner' in every sense....

Edit: o before e except after......

Edited by smokie36

Bringing your wife to Lamai....lol....maybe Choeng Mon or Bophut FV would be a better choice...certainly Choeng Mon beach is 'cleaner' in every sense....

that's like bringing sand to the beach

not the sort of place to bring your wife or kids.....

better stick to Choeng Mon ....

Hahaha not coming for a week,staying 6 months to chill,so does Choeng Mon have a bit of night life to as we re not dead yet lol. we will have to have a good look around once there and visit Choeng Mon and Boput.we are also going to koh tao for our diving then off the phuket for 3 days then from there to bali from phuket.for a week so is lamai in your face with bar girls? just would of thought it would be like that in most place's? I personally wouldn't be pay for sex anyway so bringing the wife we save me so money to, there is a first of everything and i didn't expect to say that lol

Hahaha not coming for a week,staying 6 months to chill,so does Choeng Mon have a bit of night life to as we re not dead yet lol. we will have to have a good look around once there and visit Choeng Mon and Boput.we are also going to koh tao for our diving then off the phuket for 3 days then from there to bali from phuket.for a week so is lamai in your face with bar girls? just would of thought it would be like that in most place's? I personally wouldn't be pay for sex anyway so bringing the wife we save me so money to, there is a first of everything and i didn't expect to say that lol

so is lamai in your face with bar girls

bit like saying will there be alot of Snow in the South Pole....

I personally wouldn't be pay for sex anyway

a few of the ugly older ones ( 69% of the girls there ) will probably do for free in exchange for a few whiskeys

we all pay for it one way or another :rolleyes: i came a couple of times with western girl friends and they always left me alone and were polite to girl friend. personally as a couple i would stay in Chaweng, better beach more night life and not as seedy. IMHO

Edited by NALAK

we all pay for it one way or another :rolleyes: i came a couple of times with western girl friends and they always left me alone and were polite to girl friend. personally as a couple i would stay in Chaweng, better beach more night life and not as seedy. IMHO

seconded, cause far more choices for restaurants and entertainment!

No night life in Choengmon.

No night life in Choengmon.

looks like we have to compromise some where in the middle,find a nice beach and look for a place to stay away from the night life.

looks like we have to compromise some where in the middle,find a nice beach and look for a place to stay away from the night life.

Chaweng Noi, nice beach, easy access to night life in Chaweng and Lamai.

Nothing wrong with the south end of Lamai Beach towards Hinta Hinyai, there are a lot of families there, it is the best place to swim on the island and is also away from the noise of Lamai Village.

And if you know where to go, has some of the best restaurants too.

i will have to visit the local beaches once there i think before we rent somewhere ?

Yes , best way. Just get somewhere for a night or two, until you figure out where is most suitable.

Lamai is pretty clean but the sand is a little coarse. Little bit of garbage but not bad. Here are a few pics I took last April.

Cheers for the pictures Artvandalay looks ok to me hows it for swimming,snorkeling? just seen the people in the sea so i guess the swimming is fine lol

Edited by doingok

They are not people, they are white pointers biggrin.gif, that end of Lamai is fine for swimming, especially around the rocks as in the pictures.

is that the south lamai then rooo?

Yes,it is. There are nice spots all over the island, as previously mentioned, just stay a couple of nights somewhere & have a good look around, during the day & at night.

Nothing wrong with the south end of Lamai Beach towards Hinta Hinyai, there are a lot of families there, it is the best place to swim on the island and is also away from the noise of Lamai Village.

And if you know where to go, has some of the best restaurants too.

best place for swimming on the island is clearly Middle to South Chaweng considering conditions of the sand and water. South Lamai has stones in the water, which can hardly be seen. But the overall mood at South Lamai is much more relaxed and quieter, very pleasant indeed.

best place for swimming on the island is clearly Middle to South Chaweng considering conditions of the sand and water. South Lamai has stones in the water, which can hardly be seen. But the overall mood at South Lamai is much more relaxed and quieter, very pleasant indeed.

South Chaweng and Chaweng Noi.

decisions decisions lol

If not for the jetskis it would be a favourite of mine.for sure.