Folkers!

There's a bunch of folkers just started up in my local - what right have they to be here and cheerful while I am morosely and cantankerously bickering on the internet?

Anyway, they've a fiddler and a ukelele player and a flautellist? (What is the feminine of flautist?) and for all the curmudgeonly grumbling, it livens the place up, though I can't see it attracting much totty.

And my next-local-but-some has a ladies night now on a Wednesday. Changed days indeed!

SC

If you're planning on dressing up for a few free drinks kindly post some pics first and we can advise on make up and clothing issues. These can be fickle affairs....

I'm lucky to have more money than sense...

But thinking ahead, should I shave my cobblers?

SC

If you're planning on dressing up for a few free drinks kindly post some pics first and we can advise on make up and clothing issues. These can be fickle affairs....

I'm lucky to have more money than sense...

But thinking ahead, should I shave my cobblers?

SC

Check its covered on the insurance first....my mate ended up with a 3k Baht bill....not to mention the cost of immac.

Imagine how you would advertise the product...."Shinier than a ten year old's!"....its frightening stuff.....I'll stop now I think.

(What is the feminine of flautist?)

A flautista :rolleyes:

Not to forget the bonnie lass on mandolette accompanied by a raven haired milk white celtic maiden on spoonsistas .

:violin::guitar:

They don't have any of that round here though .:crying:

Not to forget the bonnie lass on mandolette accompanied by a raven haired milk white celtic maiden on spoonsistas .

If you give me directions, I can send them up if they are in tonight...

SC

If you give me directions, I can send them up if they are in tonight...

SC

It's the second on the right past the wooden house on stilts , we can folk out with the local piper !! Whisky and pipes.