I Pad 2

I think you are better off ordering one from Apple Thailand direct, will get delivered. I honestly would be very wary buying something like this here.

went to banana it shop and they have three i pad 2,same price as bkk and the genuine thing as thay are apple dealer too,so will get there i think.guy selling 32gb wifi/3g i pad 2 on another website in thailand for 15,000b he has 4,but seems too good to be true and how do you know if you will ever get it!

went to banana it shop and they have three i pad 2,same price as bkk and the genuine thing as thay are apple dealer too,so will get there i think.guy selling 32gb wifi/3g i pad 2 on another website in thailand for 15,000b he has 4,but seems too good to be true and how do you know if you will ever get it!

I 'd say you'd be better off buying at Banana IT, as they are an authorized Mac dealer & prices should be the same. (Check Mac Store and decide all the extras you need first.... cos they do start to add up!)

It's some of the other things BIT sells that are not always in line on price,,, or they try to charge a different price than the sticker price... that happened a few months ago now...on a hard drive I wanted but annoyed me so much I not been back in since.

If you want a screen cover, (personally I would recommend) the computer shop in Nanthon, just past Tesco, has them for 250 baht... (for I pad 2) not 750 baht!

I happened to buy my Ipad2 in BKK, as I was there the day they were released.

what sort of cover was that?i wanted the smart cover on apple site 1590b.so i guess im safe to buy the i pad in banana it,and can get 7%tax back(from airport in bkk) when i go back to the uk for a visit soon,so even cheaper!

Depends on what visa you hold.

oh really roo,maybe that counts me out then as im on a buissness visa.

Pretty sure, as I keep travelling & thought about the purchases I make heer, but before they issue the tax refund invoice, they check your visa smile.gif

what sort of cover was that?i wanted the smart cover on apple site 1590b.so i guess im safe to buy the i pad in banana it,and can get 7%tax back(from airport in bkk) when i go back to the uk for a visit soon,so even cheaper!

I should have been more clear on that cover thing...I meant here to say the clear screen cover.... bit like clear Mac Tac.

I have the click on magnetic cover, but don't like it... The Mac cover is overpriced, but it depends too an how you use your Ipad... if just at home it is OK, but not good when traveling.

I found a complete enclosure today at one of the stalls at Big C... something I had looked for in Malaysia, but they were 3 times the price down there... surprising as most things are pretty much the same price as here..... generally speaking...

Think Rooo is correct about trying to collect tax refund, if you have work permit... or retirement visa, etc.

I think you are better off ordering one from Apple Thailand direct, will get delivered. I honestly would be very wary buying something like this here.

Did the same, Apple Thailand though ships out of Singapore, took 5 working days for delivery by DHL. IPad 2 3G 64GB 25,900 (incl. shipping) Great service, my first Apple product ever.