5% Bussines Tax

im after some advice. if i purchased a house in december 2008 how long before i can sell the said property without paying 5% bussiness tax. ive read somewhere if you bought your property in december that year that counts as 1 year if so that means in january 2012 thats 5 year without paying bussines tax. or is it i have to wait till december 2013 without paying 5% bussines tax. thanks paul.

thank you for your reply.

Thai tax year is 1 January to 31 December (calendar year) and the Specific Business Tax is 3.0% plus 10% Local Tax, total 3.3%.

Reference is also made to the Specific Business Tax taxable period as one calender month, making the five year period equal to 60 months. Best to just ask the local Land Office.

thank you for the advice ill do that go and have a word with the land office before i commit to selling my home . thanks again paul

thank you for your reply.

Thai tax year is 1 January to 31 December (calendar year) and the Specific Business Tax is 3.0% plus 10% Local Tax, total 3.3%.

Reference is also made to the Specific Business Tax taxable period as one calender month, making the five year period equal to 60 months. Best to just ask the local Land Office.