Yuletide Pissup

The_Moog

Who should Ice Maiden kiss under the miseltoe?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Having seen photographic images of her vivacious visage I would be prepared to take one for the team , as it were...... :o

Bend over then, I'm sure Scampy will oblige

I think you may be mixing up my pure thoughts with your own Scamp-infatuated leg-humping diatribe ..... :D

Edited by chonabot

Having seen photographic images of her vivacious visage I would be prepared to take one for the team , as it were...... :o

I think you may be mixing up my pure thoughts with your own Scamp-infatuated leg-humping diatribe ..... :D

There's a perfectly good Bambi/Icey/LC visual going on in this thread and you two have to ruin it with a scampy threesome? :D

cv

There's a perfectly good Bambi/Icey/LC visual going on in this thread and you two have to ruin it with a scampy threesome? :D

cv

sign_wow.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Santa claus is the only one that really makes any sence  :D  Joking ! Joking !

Or am I ? ..........  :D

Well it is a Christmas tradition isn't it? :D

....Would he have the power to thaw the ice from my heart? :o

No doubt , If you sat on his lap and wispered in his ear what you would like for christmas . Im sure santa will deliver , that is only if you have been a good girl . You have been a good girl have'nt you ?