Apartments Or Mansions In Ubon Ratchathani,

malct

Still looking to book 3 nights in Ubon. looking at the list of apartments and Mansions in Ubon Ratchathani on we love ubon and wondered if anyone has tried any of the apartments. I know that Phadaeng mansion gets good Reviews, i just wondered if anyone has tried other place's in ubon

I guess you can only Book most of these places via Email.

Malc

To far out of town? Where do you consider 'town' to be?

Book by email? Yeah sure, you need to call them.

What about laitong, for around 1200baht /nite, you get air con room, with all amenities, swim pool, breakfast, close to restaurants, market, and of course close to lance's new bar 4 ice cold leo's.

regards songhklasid. P. S. try agoda or hotels2 thailand on internet. B)

Edited by songhklasid

Hi malct. If I could reiterate my post on your earlier thread and agree with songklasid that the Laithong is probably your best bet. The only negative is lack of in-room safe but there are secure deposit boxes at reception.

The food and service there is excellent and the rooms are clean and well appointed.

It is 5 minutes equidistant from two good hospitals (UbonRak being the better by far) a short walk to JumbaHom restaurant or the Neua Yang Gaolee place on the opposite corner, a 5 minute taxi ride from the Tung Sri Muang and a 30 second walk from TC Kitchen, Lance's bar where you will meet a good cross section of expats especially wednesday and saturday nights, the latter being Kabab night :licklips:

Laithong is the one

To far out of town? Where do you consider 'town' to be?

Book by email? Yeah sure, you need to call them.

What about laitong, for around 1200baht /nite, you get air con room, with all amenities, swim pool, breakfast, close to restaurants, market, and of course close to lance's new bar 4 ice cold leo's.

regards songhklasid. P. S. try agoda or hotels2 thailand on internet. B)

In fact you can book through TC Kitchen and Lance will get you a cheaper rate . Sorry but not got the number handy .

Hi

thank you for your replys

ha, sunee hotel was a good 20 Minute walk to Downtown Ubon.

Regarding Laithong , How long will it take to walk to the Robionson store???

Finally , Does TC Kitchen have a email Address?

Malc

Hi

thank you for your replys

ha, sunee hotel was a good 20 Minute walk to Downtown Ubon.

Regarding Laithong , How long will it take to walk to the Robionson store???

Finally , Does TC Kitchen have a email Address?

Malc

Nigh on half an hour or more to Robinson I should think, and hot work. Far better to pay someone to take you on his pedal-power bike if you don't fancy paying for a tuk-tuk - slow, but you will get there in better shape, and it won't cost you much!