Big (Falang Style) Red Bricks Supplier In/Around Chiang Mai

crs

On the Chiang-Mai to Mae-Jo road, about 1 mile after the intersection with the 3rd ring-road, there's a new DIY/paint-store with a 10'-high concrete-gorilla out-the-front (don't you just love Thailand ? :blink: ). Adjacent to this is a place selling stone & many-sorts of ornamental-bricks, they might have some, or would perhaps suggest another supplier ?

Go a little further on maejo rd heading towards Phrao after the red light at maejo university a And before the next red light on the left side is a big brick maker. Forget name but I would consider those a "falang" brick... The name of the company is made out of them into a falang brick wall out front. I think there split face bricks...

Go a little further on maejo rd heading towards Phrao after the red light at maejo university a And before the next red light on the left side is a big brick maker. Forget name but I would consider those a "falang" brick... The name of the company is made out of them into a falang brick wall out front. I think there split face bricks...

That's on the left, about a mile North of Mae-Jo, and just before a PTT-station.

Edited by Ricardo

If you are building a house, have you considered Super Block? Great material and insulates better than brick.

Thanks for all the replies everyone - will have a drive out to check.

Yep, considered aerated blocks - and I like them - but my wife really likes the look of big red bricks. I should price up in Super Block though for comparison....