How To Find A Good Breeder/Puppy

My wife wants a puppy, one of the smaller breeds. In America I always rescued but this is her first dog so I am going along with the cute puppy plan.

But here in Bangsaen the only puppies are from mills that I don't trust.

So I don't know how to find a good breeder? We would be willing to drive anywhere in Chonburi or Bangkok to find one.

find out when theres a dog show in your area you should be able to find a good breeder,if its cheep dont touch it unless its a private owner and you can see the mother and the conditions.please read all about keeping a dog in thailand there is plenty of info on this forum.

If you don't find, I will be putting up my puppies online, but will be a while as they are just due this week! KC of Thailand registered yorkies. She is big as a house, but Xray shows only 2 pups, but will pre sale as soon a they are delivered and will have all shots and registration papers. Just a heads up! Expected whelp date is friday so the count is on!!!!

If you don't find, I will be putting up my puppies online, but will be a while as they are just due this week! KC of Thailand registered yorkies. She is big as a house, but Xray shows only 2 pups, but will pre sale as soon a they are delivered and will have all shots and registration papers. Just a heads up! Expected whelp date is friday so the count is on!!!!

Puppies made their debute on the night of 17th! Male and female and mama taking great care of them. Took to vet for tail docking and dew claw removal and wellness check up today, and they are very lively little critters!