Yingluck To Lower Gas Prices

thaicruze

Yingluck ??? how about the government is dropping the fuel levee temporarily, same as the last gov was proposing to do before its loss at the ballot box. They say it isnt going to affect the price of gasohol or alt. energies, so 91 and 95 benzine will drop by 6.7 and 7.5 baht. ermm 91 red isnt gasohol einstein green is.. Im all for it why should gas users be subsidizing diesel and cng\lng drivers ? At least subsidize everyone to make it fair.

Yingluck ??? how about the government is dropping the fuel levee temporarily, same as the last gov was proposing to do before its loss at the ballot box. They say it isnt going to affect the price of gasohol or alt. energies, so 91 and 95 benzine will drop by 6.7 and 7.5 baht. ermm 91 red isnt gasohol einstein green is.. Im all for it why should gas users be subsidizing diesel and cng\lng drivers ? At least subsidize everyone to make it fair.

Errrmm, try to find benzine 91 and report back eh there Edison?? I'm all for it too as I only use 95 benzine since it's the only benzine I can find even here in Bangkok..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Errrmm, try to find benzine 91 and report back eh there Edison?? I'm all for it too as I only use 95 benzine since it's the only benzine I can find even here in Bangkok..

All I use is Benzine 91 here in Chiang Mai. No problem finding it at all. Now 95 benzine on the other hand ...

I go to PTT. Always has Gasohol. Worst case I put Gasohol 95 if they run out. Plain ole' benzene is just too much. Gasohol 91 is already 35.04. Not that long ago it was even higher. I think benzene 95 was at 40 no?

I am guessing they have to do something with Gasohol.

Gasohol 91 is at 34.44 today

Benzene 91 is at 41.84

The lower price would put Benzene 91 at the same price as Gasohol 91? Doesn't make sense.

BTW, gasohol 91 at 34.44 from 35.04- that means I save 40 baht filling up my Cruze. Yeepee.

Edited by thaicruze

out in the provinces all Ptt sell 91 benzine and a few sell 91 gasohol in addition. None have 95 benzine, all have 95 E10 gasohol, a few have 95 E20

91 non gassahol available everywhere in Bangkok Einstein...

91 non gassahol available everywhere in Bangkok Einstein...

Well not around my parts..And I only fill up around my neighborhood so I don't have to try to find somewhere to fill up in unfamiliar territory when about to run out of fuel..For me it's all academic anyway as I have LPG but use 95benzine only for my alternate fuel. Therefore I just went with what has been said here in the past so if the info was incorrect you have only previous posters to blame..

BTW who is Bangkok Einstein?? Never met the chap..

Edited by WarpSpeed

I go to PTT. Always has Gasohol. Worst case I put Gasohol 95 if they run out. Plain ole' benzene is just too much. Gasohol 91 is already 35.04. Not that long ago it was even higher. I think benzene 95 was at 40 no?

I am guessing they have to do something with Gasohol.

Gasohol 91 is at 34.44 today

Benzene 91 is at 41.84

The lower price would put Benzene 91 at the same price as Gasohol 91? Doesn't make sense.

BTW, gasohol 91 at 34.44 from 35.04- that means I save 40 baht filling up my Cruze. Yeepee.

True, 91 and gasohol 91 would be the nearly the same and I would then use 91 and not the gasohol so what would that do to all the corn growers up north making the gasohol ?