Nearly Blind

BambinA

well...today i had a bad day ..after i woke up, something wrong with my left eye...the white eye was pop up, conjunctivitis and edema

after that my baby sister pick me to Bamroonrad Hosp... the doc said i had a sign of acute severe allegic

he said i might have allergen like animal's hair or some chemical ..(im a vet)

anyhow ..for now im better ...still can see ..and left eye is workable

but too pain ..(thnks god no more pop-up eyes)

ps... dinner at dubliner was lover ... sister take care me well ... but we just could not finish our dished (the waitress asked us...ohhh not yummy??) ..so i told her.. it was great we just cant eat much

:o

Will , you are so nice ..babe

i have to wear glasses a while ..(no eye's pad , thanks god... i dont wanna be a pirate)

need to find out what is the cause that make my eye popped up

need to work tomorrow .. :D

yah yah in glasses

bambina:

some thoughts:

cat or rabbit hair-- number one allergens (its the protein in the saliva, but u would probably have had other symptoms like sneezing coughing asthama itching etc)

infectious conjuctivitis from one of the animals (pasturella types, etc from rabbits, goats, etc can be contagious to humans but cant remember if dog/cat types are zoonotic); then there's the chlymydia et al...and from the birds: 'think' newcastle not avian flue.... :o

if antihistamines didnt do the trick, go for a culture

touched any liquid antibiotics and then the eye?? or other stuff??

any anti-flea, etc powders/sprays etc??

what happens sometimes when working with chemicals/bacteria is that you thouch your eyes with the "dirty" fingers (you know the experience, thouch chili, than thouch your eye because you don't think of the chili on your finger).

This may result in something like you have.

You either have:

chemical inside (gets better itself (normaly)

bacteria (antibiotica)

virus (pray....)

alergic (antihistamin)

some foreign part inside (good doc can find it and remove it, can be tricky if it is glasfiber).

wish you good luck....

well...today i had a  bad day ..after i woke up, something wrong with my left eye...the  white eye was pop up,  conjunctivitis and  edema

after that my baby sister pick me  to Bamroonrad Hosp... the doc said i had a  sign of acute severe allegic

he  said i might have allergen  like  animal's hair or  some  chemical ..(im a  vet)

anyhow ..for now im better ...still can see ..and  left eye is workable

but too pain ..(thnks god no more pop-up eyes)

ps... dinner at dubliner  was lover ... sister take care me well ... but we  just could not  finish our dished  (the waitress asked us...ohhh not yummy??) ..so i told her.. it was great we just cant eat much