Udon Thani Hotel

chuang

I've been reading it's not near the happening areas.I would stay at A closer hotel to the festivities.go to udonmap and you'll get a better idea.plus you can state your question there.

Thanks 'thrilled' for the info...this is my first trip there and i thought the hotel is in the city area....anyway which hotel/hotels would you suggest..thanks... :jap:

I've been reading it's not near the happening areas.I would stay at A closer hotel to the festivities.go to udonmap and you'll get a better idea.plus you can state your question there.

Thanks 'thrilled' for the info...this is my first trip there and i thought the hotel is in the city area....anyway which hotel/hotels would you suggest..thanks... :jap:

We stayed at the Charoen Hotel (NOT the Charoensri grand or Centara as it's called now) a month ago and it was very good. Not expensive (I think it was about 1200 a night) and very good breakfast/buff lunch. It's very close to Udon Center (a nightmarket/open food area kind of place) and it's safe around there.

I definately recommend it.

Friends and I have stayed at the Top. Mansion hotel several times.

Rates are 370 baht per night and they have very clean rooms, aircon, balcony(small), Wi fi, secure car park. etc. Excellent value and good staff and facilities also.

Located in Soi Samphanthamit road and 10 metres from Soi day/night which has around 20 bars. This Soi has several other bars as well and is a five minute walk to Nutty park which has around 25 bars. Good and cost effective places to eat also in this soi along with internet cafes, massages, laundries, hairdressers etc. etc.

Irish Clock is also in this Soi and has good rooms but at a higher price. Good food, good staff and management as well. No joiner fee either.

Telephone numbers are 0423450159 and 0879238383 and email is [email protected]

Any questions feel free to send me a PM

Hope this is of some help.