Hotel On Bintabaht

thaicbr

Hi.. i used to go to a hotel on Soi Bintabaht but i can not remember the name. If you are coming from Hilton its half way down on the left.If some one could get the name and telephone number for me i would much appreciate it.Thanks Allan

An alternative is Jing's Guest House on soi Salakem (parallel to Bintabaht) with a variety of rooms at different prices. Friendly well run place and they have some better rooms tucked away at the back that are nice and quiet. Google for it and send them a message. Nothing to do with me just a place I enjoyed staying at :thumbsup:

Think it's the sakulwilai hotel. If I'm passing later I can get the number

Sakulwilia is the one near the corner.. The one i'm after is in the middle has a massage place there as well.

If your passing that would be great if you can get the number..Ta

• 1 month later...

I found one solitary thread about it on the internet.. but i have managed to get the number.. It is the Baan Pak hotel 032511653

:realangry: Why tell us, your the one that wants the info? Who the hell wants to stay at a Hotel on a noisy street full of whores and drug dealers? Mind boggle's :angry:

Why not stay with your mates at El Murphy's ? :lol:

I found one solitary thread about it on the internet.. but i have managed to get the number.. It is the Baan Pak hotel 032511653

:realangry: Why tell us, your the one that wants the info? Who the hell wants to stay at a Hotel on a noisy street full of whores and drug dealers? Mind boggle's :angry:

because some people are not as closed minded as yourself.and may find the information useful.... Stalker material you are.....ohhhh.

Because they charge extra for the room after 9pm :lol:

because some people are not as closed minded as yourself.and may find the information useful.... Stalker material you are.....ohhhh.

Same question; Why not stay with your mates at El Murphy's ? :(:rolleyes::(

Edited by BazilFox

Sakulwilia is the one near the corner.. The one i'm after is in the middle has a massage place there as well.

If your passing that would be great if you can get the number..Ta

The Sukwalai has two hotels on that street. one near the southwest corner and another on the opposite side of the street near the center or a little East of center. I guess that's a newer one and my friend from Canada has stayed there on his last two visits and likes it.

Same question; Why not stay with your mates at El Murphy's ? :(:rolleyes::(

I have stayed at el murphys before. but this time i wanted just a fan room. But not quite sure why it was so important for you to ask twice.. Strange fella you are.

I have stayed at el murphys before. but this time i wanted just a fan room. But not quite sure why it was so important for you to ask twice.. Strange fella you are.

Might have something to do with the fact that you did not answer the first time..dopey fella you are. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed at Baan Pak Hua Hin MANY times. Friendly, was inexpensive (probably no more), and careworn. Used to have to squeeze through the iron grate after 9PM to get back in. Beware the noise coming from the Muay Thai ring on the soi behind, on fight nights.

In the absence of anything to contribute, why not mind your own business?

angry.gif Why tell us, your the one that wants the info? Who the hell wants to stay at a Hotel on a noisy street full of whores and drug dealers? Mind boggle's :angry:

Why not stay with your mates at El Murphy's ? laugh.gif

In the absence of anything to contribute, why not mind your own business?

Sorry, thought you realised the forum WANTS comments.

Still do not see why anyone apart from a sex tourist would stay here? It is know for short time, low standard hotel for low standard prostitutes.

No car parking.

No swimming pool.

No satelite (Basic cable).

No decent bar to meet people.

If the have a restaurant it will be pretty basic.

No Wi Fi.

Noise till 2am from the seedy bars.

The mind boggle's.