Lego Championship @ Centralplaza

XiningMAMA

Again Dave, wow !

And yeah, from what it says, today would have been the last of it. There's some old saying I'm about to garble about expat life here "It's the city where you hear what's happening after it's already happened." THanks to CityLife having their CityNow website up, there's a better chance to anticipate n plan for things, but still tons of stuff that isn't broadcast/advertised well n it just gets by anyway.

rtd.

re .. And yeah, from what it says, today would have been the last of it

how would i know ... every local knows i dont speak or read thai and im too old to even try to learn it

after a mild stroke in 07

but it amazes me how much info for an event comes up after its happend

tit .. i guess .. but its a shame more people didnt know about it until it was over

dave2

tit .. i guess .. but its a shame more people didnt know about it until it was over

dave2

Agreed d2. So much good stuff happening around the place. Even with the keen eyes of TV I'm usually finding out about stuff in the final days.

dave2

Agreed d2. So much good stuff happening around the place. Even with the keen eyes of TV I'm usually finding out about stuff in the final days.

Not sure how much there was to see. We went by the stage on Saturday and there was lots of announcing going on but I didn't see anything in the way of Lego construction.