The Best Just Got Better

rizla

Ah. The problem with superlatives? If the best just got better then technically it went down one step from best to better..

Always a problem when over using superlatives. It's like calling anything "new" Like Fiat Nuovo 500. OK until you wish to reintroduce a newer one.

Ah. The problem with superlatives? If the best just got better then technically it went down one step from best to better..

Always a problem when over using superlatives. It's like calling anything "new" Like Fiat Nuovo 500. OK until you wish to reintroduce a newer one.

What if you say, "The best just got even better..."?

What if you say, "The best just got even better..."?

Well I think that is the problem with over use of the best. If it is the best then it is still the best. If it was the best and something comes along that is better then it becomes the best.

New improvements to the best bike maintain it's position as the best.

It's all semantics but superlatives get over used.

A large engined BMW ( over 800cc ) ,with chain drive .Thats a first .Sports bikes look all the same to me .If i had the money i would be buying the BMW K1600 LT ( i think its called ?).

'Sportbikes look all the same'?

Yes! I really value the opinion of someone who rides a Lifan. With red striped saddle bags.

A large engined BMW ( over 800cc ) ,with chain drive .Thats a first .Sports bikes look all the same to me .If i had the money i would be buying the BMW K1600 LT ( i think its called ?).

Yes! I really value the opinion of someone who rides a Lifan. With red striped saddle bags.

sounds stylish to me

sounds stylish to me

sounds stylish to me

Would I be correct in assuming that you are a platinum member because that is what you ride? oops sorry! Edited by ib1b4

shame about the nose with those mismatched headlights. looks horrible IMO. other than that seems to be a great bike

It made (makes) this bike look more bad-ass. It's just so different from anything else.

However I think it's maybe time for BMW to get back to symmetrical designs. All of their current asymmetrical headlamp bikes are ugly now, it's one of the reasons I didn't consider a f800gs. The s1000rr at least still looks hot... The others... Not so much.