For Men Only - Does She Want Sex Or Just To Be Friends?

vacationman

Sex or Friends  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question for you men out there... if you think you are TOO OLD for any lady to want you for sex...

try thinking back to your younger days when you were in your late 20's or early 30's.

The Situation:

You have arrived in Chiang Mai from your home country to experience all that Thailand

has to offer.

You go to one of the many dance places in town and meet a beautiful sexy lady.

You both dance a few times and make small talk for a while.

The Dance place is getting ready to close at midnight.

What is your first impression if YOU asked the lady out at midnight

and she agreed to go with you alone?

What is your first impression if SHE asked you out and it's after midnight?

Is Chiang Mai safe for single ladies after midnight alone with a total stranger?

Edited by vacationman

spicy is the place where the ladies if they have no one for the night look for a customer.if not a customer a few free drinks to get drunk,i have a friend who does it many times.she works in a bar anyway.also if sex if offered for a price they will go with that

Edited by bristolgeoff

I'd judge by the 'dance place' I met them in as well. Some dodgy, some more just about 'sanuk.' I really couldn't generalize though. It'd be case by case.

Yep, it would be case by case and so as posed is a useless question which just tells about the OP and his issues.

spicy is the place where the ladies if they have no one for the night look for a customer.if not a customer a few free drinks to get drunk,i have a friend who does it many times.she works in a bar anyway.also if sex if offered for a price they will go with that

I wish I had friends like her.

She's interested in your good looks and personality. She is likely a real Thai lady with proper morals. She will not try to swindle you for everything you have. She will not take advantage of your naivety. She is looking for real love and only has your best interests at heart. You will be smart, and sniff this out for what it is, and cleverly ignore any negative gut feelings that you may have. You will also rationally ignore all warning signs you see, and know better than all of your jealous friends trying to sabotage your relationship. You will not be driven to drink, contemplate suicide, or at any point be in any sticky situations. She love you maak maak, because you are JAI DII and LAW maak and that's all that matters.

I'll need more help I'm afraid. I've never been to venue that has single Thai ladies dancing! If you could offer a few suggestions as to where to go, then I could try them over the next few nights and come back to you with an opinion :) (If my wife doesn't mind, of course!)

David

If she were a decent middleclass young lady, then she would not be hanging about in bars or dance establishments, especially not on her own.

And if the girl is willing to go off into the night with some guy old enough to be her father, then the chances are she’s looking for an earner. Also the guy maybe putting himself at great risk, especially if he is inebriated to a point where he is a victim waiting to happen.

Something similar happened to a friend in Pattaya. Smashed out of his skull, he went off to his hotel room with a girl he met at a disco.

Woke up in the morning light headed and 35000 baht lighter in cash taken from a draw in the room.

The Second Question on the Survey SHOULD Read:

Do you think it is safe for a Young Female (Farang) to go with a stranger alone after midnight in Chiang Mai?

Impossible to answer. Anyway, the last instance of a rape/death I can recall reading about was the Kirsty Jones case some 10 years ago. I've also heard one or two reports of farang women being pestered by exhibitionists and weirdos at night. But apart from that, nothing.

Why would "after midnight" matter?

There's not a Thai female out there that doesn't want something from you, married or single. If the place she wants to go is a public place, go and you will find out pretty quick. If not the first day, future days! If you are prepared for it, go and have fun.

Is sex the single most important agenda in most man's head?...Oop, just curious...and don't bang me now!

According to Thai Visa it comes third after Pizza and Fish & Chips.biggrin.gif

Has the best hamburger in CM really dropped to fourth place?! You horny bastards!

Difficult to decide without

First taking her home and having a 'sleep-over', then next morning leaving a thousand baht note on the bedside table near her purse.

on second thoughts, that won't tell you anything as they all take the thousand baht note you leave next to their purse.

Safe for who

If a Thai girl goes anywhere alone with you after midnight, sex has already been agreed, so it's not actually very dangerous for her.

There are a few thieving girls around, but not all that common so disease is your only real safety concern.

Edited by ludditeman

You are "handsome man". She is obviously attracted to your worldly maturity. Most Thai women find older falangs sexually stimulating. Take her back to your hotel loom. This is customary. Leave 1500 baht next to her purse in the morning, as a donation to flood relief.

This reminds me of the line in the old song "Lookin' for love in all the wrong places".

The combination of gullible farangs and mercenary Thais has provided the comic material for novels and short stories for a long time now.

That will probably continue until Thais start making more money and farangs start to develop brains.