Facebook Down Or Blocked?

KhunVee

Facebook Down or Blocked?

Can't open the page all day already today October 26 2011

This is the message I keep getting in all my browsers (Safari, Mozilla, IE and Chrome)

"...could not load the webpage because www.facebook.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection..."

Anyone the same issue?

Any suggestions or ideas what's going on?

My internet is okay for all other sites (well, at least those that are not blocked LOL_)

I'm on TOT in Bangkok and i'm having issues accessing all kinds of international websites (facebook included)

And my DTAC gprs doesn't seem to be working either.

Thanks for the update.

I'm also on TOT but in Chiang Mai and AIS/3G seems to be working on iPhone,... so the site not blocked then,... let's blame a TOT server in in the flood area maybe?

Regs, V.

URGENT:

CAT Telecom, the main international internet gateway braces for flooding: Phone and internet connections could be disrupted due to possible electric failure because of flooding.

-- Thai PBS 20:45

This has just been posted in the news section. It maybe the answer to your questions.

URGENT:

CAT Telecom, the main international internet gateway braces for flooding: Phone and internet connections could be disrupted due to possible electric failure because of flooding.

-- Thai PBS 20:45

This has just been posted in the news section. It maybe the answer to your questions.

Thanks to all for comments.

It's been up again and now down again,... think we're going to get some more trouble soon.