4Wd Accessories

cowslip

Problem is the staff don't have the ultimate 4.W.D. so if you get there your all alone , all the sensible people remain in the dry ive found. What do you want. ?. Suspension upgrades or Thai Style Stickers..Most good after market shops do good winches these days. I got a Warn in the sticks.jap.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Problem is the staff don't have the ultimate 4.W.D. so if you get there your all alone , all the sensible people remain in the dry ive found. What do you want. ?. Suspension upgrades or Thai Style Stickers..Most good after market shops do good winches these days. I got a Warn in the sticks.jap.gif

which staff? Where?

which staff? Where?

Better to ask him, "what color is the sky in you're world today...? blink.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PF 4x4 on Sukumvit , just past Pattaya Nua if I am not mistaken , he is pretty good and has a selection of stuff and can fit for you . Selection is not what you would find in a 4x4 super store , but good for Pattaya .:)

PF 4x4 on Sukumvit , just past Pattaya Nua if I am not mistaken , he is pretty good and has a selection of stuff and can fit for you . Selection is not what you would find in a 4x4 super store , but good for Pattaya .:)

As I said - given up on local retailers - they are either too small or too stupid - have factory fitted most stuff now and if anyone disinterested I can sort them out too. Just PM me what you want.