Exodus From Bangkok In Full Swing

webfact

I also feel so,so sorry for the folk of BKK, many who are migrant-workers from Issan. The one knock-on effect from this mess may be a spate of burgalaries & house looting..this seems to be the norm now worldwide whenever there is any for of evacuation or exodus...:realangry:

I also feel so,so sorry for the folk of BKK, many who are migrant-workers from Issan. The one knock-on effect from this mess may be a spate of burgalaries & house looting..this seems to be the norm now worldwide whenever there is any for of evacuation or exodus...:realangry:

You bring up a good point. I don't live in BKK but all the news I am getting on Thai TV from Bangkok I don't see any police. Where are the cops? For someone living in Bangkok are the police still there?

7-11's, Tesco, Makro, Big C running low on many things in Pattaya....At least my house is dry so can't complain too much.

We have the RO water dispensers to get drinking water here & Lake Mabprachan is FULL.

Sukhumvit is PACKED with BKK car tags. Can't blame the folks for getting out of a city that is sinking. The floods are having a bit of a further reaching affect than those just under water.....Can't find eggs & such at the moment. Traffic was almost like Songkran traffic here yesterday.

Hotel prices now higher than in the high season!!!!! Nice to see people profitting from other peoples misery!!!!!!!!:jap:

I found a lot of discounts. What do you base your information on?

Base my information?? I base my commet on information from my Thai wife who works in the travel industry,