From Muang Rayong To Ko Samui

Zerothai

Anyone know if there is any bus/minivan service that go directly from Muang Rayong (Rayong City) to koh Samui?

VIP bus would be better than minivan (as would be a pretty long trip they are at least a bit confortable... something that I can take, sleep and wake up in Samui would be perfect :)

Or I'm forced to go BKK and take a bus from there?

Edited by Zerothai

needless to ask-there are of course no direct regular buses-but you can hire.

There ARE direct buses-3/4 day from Rayong (noone here says Muang) to KANCHANABuri-via BKK's west/Sai Thai-currently rerouted via i dont know. You should-due to flooding-have said for about when- alittle thinking goes a long way and avoids unneeded cyberspace. No further details untill you have done that

Thanks - the yellow bus seems the one I looking for

@terryq: I'm currently in the Star Center / Lotus area, do you know the better way to go to the deposit? So far i see there are no taxi here and motorbike taxi are not an optons has have a couple of bags...

Edited by Zerothai

needless to ask-there are of course no direct regular buses-but you can hire.

There ARE direct buses-3/4 day from Rayong (noone here says Muang) to KANCHANABuri-via BKK's west/Sai Thai-currently rerouted via i dont know. You should-due to flooding-have said for about when- alittle thinking goes a long way and avoids unneeded cyberspace. No further details untill you have done that

actually seems there is, so no bytes or cyberspace was wasted

Why so serious and so much hate sometime on this forum? :(

Edited by Zerothai

Yellow bus goes direct to Samui from Rayong. leaves approx 4pm daily. Comfortable

Not sure is we are talking abut the same thing, or if the route has changed but the yellow songtiow bus, unless taken on a s a private run, only goes af far as 'The Rocks' on Hat Mai Rumpung Beach then goes on to second street and back to Rayong

Gladiator, not the same thing this is a proper bus (coach) run by Roong Reung Coach co (Mukdahan) not a song thaew, it happens to be bright yellow

Zerothai, sorry for late reply, suggest go to Rayong Bus station near Star Hotel ask for SongThaew to Mapthaphut or Ban Chan, if not rush hour should be able to accommodate on regular route , if busy you can charter a vehicle for yourself, never gone by taxi myself but its cheap.

The yellow bus depot is about 7-8 Kms from town centre (guess) on the left next to Shell petrol (gas) station. Tell the taxi driver Yellow bus or Mukdahan bus depot.

Rgds

Gladiator, not the same thing this is a proper bus (coach) run by Roong Reung Coach co (Mukdahan) not a song thaew, it happens to be bright yellow

Zerothai, sorry for late reply, suggest go to Rayong Bus station near Star Hotel ask for SongThaew to Mapthaphut or Ban Chan, if not rush hour should be able to accommodate on regular route , if busy you can charter a vehicle for yourself, never gone by taxi myself but its cheap.

The yellow bus depot is about 7-8 Kms from town centre (guess) on the left next to Shell petrol (gas) station. Tell the taxi driver Yellow bus or Mukdahan bus depot.

Rgds

TerryQ

Mea Culpa

Gladiator