Thai Girl'S Lipstick Subsitute?

ClareQuilty

I ask not because I want to try it, though I have frequently ended up with super-red lips after a kissing a girl who's applied it, but because earlier a girl was sort of smooching the back of my neck and shoulders while I was driving the motorbike, and she got that red stuff all over the collar and shoulders of my favorite jacket!

What is that liquid they use instead of real lipstick? The one which comes in a little bottle about the size and shape of a M-150 bottle (maybe a little smaller). And how can I get it out of my jacket? It looks ridiculous to have a lot of lip-prints on your back!

Edited by ClareQuilty

• 2 weeks later...

My ex used to use it. From memory she said it was a sort of candy-drink that also makes a ladies lips look like they have had lipstick applied to them. A sort of two-in-one concoction.

Yes fritter, that's exactly it! It definitely stains your collar, but differently from lipstick.

Funnily enough, when I sent that jacket to the laundry, that juice-stain came right out, but the same girl stained a shirt collar of mine with real lipstick a week later, and when that came back there was still a bad stain. Oh well. Fun girl in the sack, but hazardous to one's clothing.