Mw3 Looking For People To Play With

Jink87

Hey guys,

I'm back in Thailand (left the States), and playing MW3 with my U.S friends is a painful experience (1 bar).

With that said, if any of you are interested in playing TDM, Kill Confirmed, or perhaps, domination, please add me to your friends list.

My gamertag is: jink87.

I know there is a sticky up top with gamertags, but some of the posts were from 4 years ago, so I thought it best to create this thread.

Anyways, hope to be gaming with some (or one of you) on MW3 soon.

All the best,

Jink

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I'm back in Thailand (left the States), and playing MW3 with my U.S friends is a painful experience (1 bar).

With that said, if any of you are interested in playing TDM, Kill Confirmed, or perhaps, domination, please add me to your friends list.

My gamertag is: jink87.

I know there is a sticky up top with gamertags, but some of the posts were from 4 years ago, so I thought it best to create this thread.

Anyways, hope to be gaming with some (or one of you) on MW3 soon.

All the best,

Jink

Hey man, glad to find people on here who need better connections. I play with friends from Dubai & Europe (1-2 bars) and it's painful. Playing with friends from East Coast is just a no go. I've just added you, managed to find some Thai friends but unfortunately my less then elegant Thai doesn't let me chat that well. I've been getting 4 bars though with these connections so some good games. MW3 and BF3 whenever you want mate, and back from the US next week,

Cheers,

Silentfish

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yingameshop1

yingameshop2

fishmanthake

thakester

plenty mw3 and i dont get any lag except one time i hosted a spec ops with a friend in uk then it was bad..i got 9mb true but hardwired my machines with ethernet cable can have 3-6 online same time with no issiues

• 2 weeks later...