Travel Agent In Kl

My Double Entry Thai Visa is about to expire mid December, Since I have plan to go to KL, Malaysia in Dec, the best way to get a new visa is in KL.

But there are soooo many doc needed according to the website of Thai embassy in KL:

Specially the one"**Upon application time make sure you do not have any valid Thai visa on your passport**" is quite confusing, my current visa will be expired Dec 17 with multi-entry before that date, hence I can't apply a new visa because there is an old one still vilad??

Anybody had experiences in this? Anybody who has recommendations of KL travel agents who can handle this, Please help.

Thanks!

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TOURIST (TR) VISA

Holiday/ Vacation purpose

1. Visa application form duly filled out.

2. Applicant’s passport valid not less than 6 months. Copy of passport.

3. (4 x 6 cm.) 3 Photograph(s) of the applicant, taken within the past 6 months.

4. Original letter indicating reason and duration of visit.

v Letter from the company certified by authorized director and affixed by the seal of the company, form 49 of the company (For applicant holding employment, professional and dependent pass) or

v Letter from the school/college/university certified by authorized school director and affixed by the seal of the school/college/university. (For applicant holding student pass) or

v Letter from the spouse and copy of marriage certificate and spouse’ identity card certified the true copy. (For applicant who married to a local).

5. Original and copy of return flight ticket to Thailand.

NOTE

**Company’s documents shall be certified by authorized director with the seal of the company**

**Upon application time make sure you do not have any valid Thai visa on your passport**

CONSULAR OFFICERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FROM VISA APPLICANTS AS DEEMED NECESSARY