What Is Your Experience With The Service Of Toyota Dealers In Pattaya.

riny

<FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=2>What is your experience with the service of Toyota dealers in Pattaya.<BR closure_uid_w89cgi="3398" Rc="null">And<BR closure_uid_w89cgi="3399" Rc="null">How is your experience with the free insurance when buying a new Toyota.<BR closure_uid_w89cgi="3400" Rc="null">Have you ever needed this insurance and how this was handled.<BR>My opinion;<BR><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face=Verdana>I bought a new Toyota Camry on October 7, 2011 at TOYOTA DEALER CO THAIYONT Cholburi., LTD.PATTAYA </FONT><B>FREE INSURANCE TO PURCHASE NEW TOYOTA</B></FONT></FONT><BR><BR><U><B>This insurance to gather with the Toyota service is a disaster .<BR></B></U><FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=2>To get some help from the lady ho have solt you the car you can forget, after I had paid the car cash, she did not respond to questions and promised to call back but she did not.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">After a accident the let you swimming in the big ,,Farang pay pool" and nobody helps you.<BR>The speak Thai language and if you call them the don`t answer the phone.<BR>Appointments the make with you the not come and you must wait and wait for nothing.<BR>Last but not least the insurance pay not a new door this must be straightened out on a car from 3 weeks old.<BR>Regards,<BR>Realist </FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT>