Eubakanuba Dog Food

Hi,, feeding our golden retriever on Eubakanuba and we usually buy from our local pet shop, but the dog's supply is now getting low, the pet shop are now telling us they don't know when they will have more stock as they are struggling getting delivery from the supplier due to the flooding,, I'm wondering whether anyone can tell me whether they have come across Eubakanuba in any of the pet stores or vets in or around Ayuthaya or BKK ?

Thanks

If it is the upset stomach you are concerned about by changing food, Retrievers on the whole have an incredibly strong constitution so switching food will not be a huge issue. To remove any chance of a few sleepless nights letting the little chap outside though buy another food now and start mixing it in with their regular food in increasing ratios. Should have no problem with that. If it is that, by some miraculous freak of nature your retriever is a picky eater and rejects other foods, nix a spoon of wet food in and it will disappear quick smart.

(in answer... not seen it in lotus, big c or the pet store where I live in Lad prao)

Hi Adam, no i'm not too concerned about mixing his food if we had to, just that we're happy to continue giving him the Eubakanuba as he looks in good shape and developing nicely,,,

Thanks,

If it is the upset stomach you are concerned about by changing food, Retrievers on the whole have an incredibly strong constitution so switching food will not be a huge issue. To remove any chance of a few sleepless nights letting the little chap outside though buy another food now and start mixing it in with their regular food in increasing ratios. Should have no problem with that. If it is that, by some miraculous freak of nature your retriever is a picky eater and rejects other foods, nix a spoon of wet food in and it will disappear quick smart.

(in answer... not seen it in lotus, big c or the pet store where I live in Lad prao)

Hi DGS, tried makro, lotus, and all those larger stores in our area without success, I would have ventured a wee bit further to find it maybe as far as a couple hours drive from suphan but Chaing mai is outside our limits, But thanks anyway, guess I'll try another brand and see how he does with that

In Chiang Mai it is no problem in getting it, have you tried your local 'Mackro'? they seem to have stocks of most things.

Hi DGS, tried makro, lotus, and all those larger stores in our area without success, I would have ventured a wee bit further to find it maybe as far as a couple hours drive from suphan but Chaing mai is outside our limits, But thanks anyway, guess I'll try another brand and see how he does with that

In Chiang Mai it is no problem in getting it, have you tried your local 'Mackro'? they seem to have stocks of most things.

Saw Eubakanuba yesterday at the pet store inside the supermarket in Siam Paragon.

Saw Eubakanuba yesterday at the pet store inside the supermarket in Siam Paragon.

Thanks Dotx, I'll maybe take a look in there on my way to work in a couple of weeks, just bought a big bag of Royal Canin from the vets that should see him alright go a couple weeks, the Vet said this Royal Canin was similar to eubakanuba, but I suspect he may be getting a better profit from this supplier as he now says he will no longer be stocking eubakanuba,, I think if there's a few bags in paragon when I go to bkk next time I'll stock up on it,

Many thanks