Water

hellodolly

Where I live we have water delivered to the door by Glacier. We get it in half liter glass bottles. The other residents using this service get it in three quarter liter plastic bottles.

Fair enough.

Now how ever we are getting none and they are getting over half of their delivery. I asked and was told it was because the water was going to Bangkok.

Just what Bangkok needs more glass garbage. Why not the larger plastic bottles.

People won't get hurt when they step on them.

Don't get me wrong I don't begrudge them that much but the lack of common sense is surely missing.

I heard the shortages of certain glass-bottled drinks , including waters and beers, was due to the difficulties of returning the glass bottles for reuse, it led me to imagine people just hanging on to their empty bottles until transportation eases up. Equally it suggests there will be a glut of empties when things do dry out.

I heard the shortages of certain glass-bottled drinks , including waters and beers, was due to the difficulties of returning the glass bottles for reuse, it led me to imagine people just hanging on to their empty bottles until transportation eases up. Equally it suggests there will be a glut of empties when things do dry out.

Not really we use two crated a week and leave the bottles at the door they picked them up and left nothing. They are transported on the same truck as the plastic ones.

As Dante99 said the lack of common sense is surely missing.

Not really we use two crated a week and leave the bottles at the door they picked them up and left nothing. They are transported on the same truck as the plastic ones.

Oh shit, what are you on? You said it, I just quoted you, but it makes no sense. What is missing is common sense, from your point of view. The problem you suggest, results from a lack of common sense, the presence of a lack of common sense, not a missing lack of common sense. Or do you mean the lack of common sense is missing which translates into there is no presence of the lack of common sense which implies there is no problem about common sense since there is no lack of it?

Oh shit, what are you on? You said it, I just quoted you, but it makes no sense. What is missing is common sense, from your point of view. The problem you suggest, results from a lack of common sense, the presence of a lack of common sense, not a missing lack of common sense. Or do you mean the lack of common sense is missing which translates into there is no presence of the lack of common sense which implies there is no problem about common sense since there is no lack of it?

OOPS :o