Belgian Attacked By Shop Owner For Parking Outside His Shop

Rimmer

Belgian attacked in the street after altercation with clothes vendor in North Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A Belgian resident of Pattaya was attacked outside a clothes shop in Naklua on Monday Afternoon, following a verbal altercation with the shop owner over the positioning of his car on the street. Police were called to the front of the Gaetgeaw Clothes Shop located on the Naklua Road, opposite the entrance to Soi Wongamat and spoke with the shop owner, Khun Gasaem aged 73. Nearby, on the road, was a pool of blood which was the result of an attack on Mr. Gianni aged 39 by a passenger on a motorbike which reportedly drove past him as he stood on the road, moments after the altercation. Mr. Gianni had already been taken to Bangkok Hospital Pattaya for treatment and we understand a dispute over the Hospital Bill took place and Police also determined he was in possession of an expired Passport. The original altercation in front of the shop was caused by a reflection coming from Mr. Gianni’s parked pick-up which was causing problems for Khun Gasaem who requested Mr. Gianni move the vehicle slightly to stop the reflection of the Sun coming off the vehicle. Although he agreed to move the car, he was angry with the shop owner and claimed he was a Police Officer working for the Belgium Embassy in Bangkok.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-11-22

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

WOW...

Belgian's getting beat up..

Russians choking waittress'

Farangs getting guns shoved in their faces...

Another normal day I guess in Sin City....what ever happened to the family tourist destination ?...

Where can I rent a jet ski at?? Just wondering where to park while I hand over my passport.whistling.gif

WOW...

Belgian's getting beat up..

Russians choking waittress'

Farangs getting guns shoved in their faces...

Another normal day I guess in Sin City....what ever happened to the family tourist destination ?...

well some must evidently LOVE it ! :cheesy:

Pattaya Wins Major Travel Destination Award

Sounds like the Belgian was a real jerk...

No one deserves to get bashed for that, there is a fair bit of blood on the ground.

Imagine parking your car and you start walking and some guy says move your car again because there is a reflection in my shop ..<deleted>? ..

Edited by Hooters

Khun Gasaem who requested Mr. Gianni move the vehicle slightly to stop the reflection of the Sun

Understandably, Khun Gasaem has no knowledge of the fact that the Earth rotates around its axis and the angle of reflection would change in a few minutes. ;)

No one deserves to get bashed for that, there is a fair bit of blood on the ground.

Imagine parking your car and you start walking and some guy says move your car again because there is a reflection in my shop ..<deleted>? ..

in the article, it states: "Police checked security cameras which showed the attack which followed and cannot be sure if it took place as a result of an earlier altercation somewhere else or the altercation which was caught-on-camera. The Investigation continues." So they seem to think it wasn't his first run in of the day and the attack was possibly unrelated to the parking incident. No where does it say the 73 year old shop keeper attacked the 39 year old Belgian. And no where did I say he deserved to get bashed...

. And no where did I say he deserved to get bashed...

who said you said?.... err,never mind :rolleyes:

. And no where did I say he deserved to get bashed...

who said you said?.... err,never mind :rolleyes:

Great post.saai.gif

What makes the Belgian guy a jerk?

Looking at the pictures, it seems he left quite a large amount of his blood on the sidewalk. Do you think he is a 'real jerk' cos he didn't have a good sense to bleed in some place more private?

What makes the Belgian guy a jerk?

Looking at the pictures, it seems he left quite a large amount of his blood on the sidewalk. Do you think he is a 'real jerk' cos he didn't have a good sense to bleed in some place more private?

If you can't be bothered to read the article, don't bother commenting.