Organic Eggs

2peteok

There is an organic farmers market on Wednesday and Saturday Morning at the agricultural fields of Chiang Mai University. The location is on the road that runs east and west between Nimmenhaemen and Canal Road--there is a stop light there. The market opens about 6 am and runs to around 10 am.

There is an organic farmers market on Wednesday and Saturday Morning at the agricultural fields of Chiang Mai University. The location is on the road that runs east and west between Nimmenhaemen and Canal Road--there is a stop light there. The market opens about 6 am and runs to around 10 am.

exactly what i was looking for!! huge thanks.

Nearly all supermarkets stock them along with omega 3 eggs and multi vitamin in eggs. Its hard to find just a plain old egg these days.

!Dang*! You need to find other ways to kill yourself! wink.gif

Shepsel, correction: the market is until noon, but the shop is open until 5-6 PM.

Organic... not totally, but pesticide-aware.

Organic farmers market at JJ market: really early until 9-ish AM on Wednesday and Saturday.

Just what is an 'organic egg'? I would have thought that most eggs were organic, being potential organisms!

Do you mean free from antibiotics? free from pesticides? what exactly do you mean?

Most eggs are sprayed with a powerful pesticide mainly to kill the yokal worm which burrows into the shell and hatches its young in the yoke but unfortunately are invisible to the human eye.

Edited by Hooters

I've tried the 'so called' organic eggs from Rimping and they were as pale and flavorless as the straight run eggs and 3x the price. IMHO.....an organic egg should be free rang and have a dark orange yolk from eating bugs and weeds in the field. Don't waste your money on the [labled] 'free range or organic eggs'......grow your own!!

There is an organic farmers market on Wednesday and Saturday Morning at the agricultural fields of Chiang Mai University. The location is on the road that runs east and west between Nimmenhaemen and Canal Road--there is a stop light there. The market opens about 6 am a nd runs to around 10 am.

i went today. it was exactly what i wanted to find. i will be a regular. thanx.