Is There A Bank That Will Not Convert My Transfer To Thb

I have siam bank

These banks are so stupid, I registered acccount in krabi and I cant go into siam bank here in BkK and withdraw all my money. I have to use atm and limit 20000 is killing me.

Sucks, I have never seen this, in my country you can withdraw in the bank in each bank, not only where you opened the account

stupid system

now I have to I guess open a new account again in bkk and close the one in krabi

I have siam bank

These banks are so stupid, I registered acccount in krabi and I cant go into siam bank here in BkK and withdraw all my money. I have to use atm and limit 20000 is killing me.

Sucks, I have never seen this, in my country you can withdraw in the bank in each bank, not only where you opened the account

stupid system

now I have to I guess open a new account again in bkk and close the one in krabi

With Kasikorn you can withdraw from any branch but if the branch is in a different region from where you open the account they charge you a fee each time you do a transaction. Surprised be too when I encountered those fees but I guess that it's better than not being able to use other regions' branches as with Siam Bank.

I have siam bank

stupid system

With Kasikorn you can withdraw from any branch but if the branch is in a different region from where you open the account they charge you a fee each time you do a transaction. Surprised be too when I encountered those fees but I guess that it's better than not being able to use other regions' branches as with Siam Bank.

The fee is only 30 baht and before you get off your bike - Banks in Aust charge if you go to the counter instead of using the ATM outside - it is called "service assistance fee"!

I have siam bank

stupid system

I had a Euro acc. with Kasikorn bank in Hua Hin. I couldn't withdraw my Euros from any other branch except the one I opened the account at. This is going back 1 year, it may have changed since then or it may just have been an incompetent employee who didn't know any better.

I have siam bank

stupid system

The fee is only 30 baht and before you get off your bike - Banks in Aust charge if you go to the counter instead of using the ATM outside - it is called "service assistance fee"!

Didn't say that it was a huge fee, and yes I know that banks in Western countries are far more brazen in the fees that they hit consumers with.

Maybe the banks in Thailand really do incur some extra expenses on inter-regional transactions. I'm sure that they would not just be making up fees for no reason.

I have siam bank

stupid system

I had a Euro acc. with Kasikorn bank in Hua Hin. I couldn't withdraw my Euros from any other branch except the one I opened the account at. This is going back 1 year, it may have changed since then or it may just have been an incompetent employee who didn't know any better.

That could still be true with Euro-denominated accounts. My experience with KBank is only with a standard Thai baht savings account.