Tesco Refill Ink

4evermaat

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Tesco refill ink. Sometimes the refill inks are very comparable with the OEM cartridge ink, and you save a ton of money only having to buy new cartridges every time. The tesco refill inks were 99 baht per color.

Anything in particular to watch out for?

Edited by 4evermaat

I don't have any experience with that kind of ink, but I also use a generic refill ink.

What I do, is that I regularly (when I don't use the printer for longer periods of time) make some test prints (color and b&w) from the Print Menu in the printer itself or via my Computer.

It must be working as I am using this generic refill ink already for about 6 Months without any noticeable problems.

I've added a bulk ink system to two of my Canon printers, the ink has lasted me over a year on one and is fine. I live in CM and got the system from Pantip Plaza, cost 700- 1500 depending on how many colours involved. Saves a fortune on Canon inks at 900 Baht a time

I don't have any experience with that kind of ink, but I also use a generic refill ink.

What I do, is that I regularly (when I don't use the printer for longer periods of time) make some test prints (color and b&w) from the Print Menu in the printer itself or via my Computer.

It must be working as I am using this generic refill ink already for about 6 Months without any noticeable problems.

I've added a bulk ink system to two of my Canon printers, the ink has lasted me over a year on one and is fine. I live in CM and got the system from Pantip Plaza, cost 700- 1500 depending on how many colours involved. Saves a fortune on Canon inks at 900 Baht a time

Thanks. Refill ink has gotten much more efficient over the years and the quality is excellent. And the manufacturers are really stepping up to make their cartirges difficult to "refill", but now you can just get one of the aftermarket cartridges from china or wherever and they are much easier to refill.

I did a video showing an example of how to refill the brother cartridge using the Tesco refill kit.

edit: not sure why the video is not embedding properly. Normally the url link automatically converts into an embedded youtube video :blink:

Edited by 4evermaat