Where Will I Get A New Wii Remote ?

wileycoyote

:crazy:

Going North from the Big C,on the left just before the last set of traffic lights before Ha Yek,there's a shop selling tv's-hi fi's Etc. I once bought a Remote control fo the old dream tv set up,it was the only place after a long search where i could get one.

good luck from the Governor.

Apart from one very overpriced console I saw in Robinsons (toy section) a few months ago, I don't think I have seen anywhere selling anything wii in Chiang Rai yet.... although I would love to be corrected on this - especially before christmas.

Apart from one very overpriced console I saw in Robinsons (toy section) a few months ago, I don't think I have seen anywhere selling anything wii in Chiang Rai yet.... although I would love to be corrected on this - especially before christmas.

Thank you every one,

Santa is just getting his sleigh ready,so your replies are on the button , I will ask him to take one over

Lots of Best Wishes Sceadugenga,the governor & Paul888

Yours sincerely

Wiley Coyote

Try your provider of the Box for a new remote. If that fails try the place mentioned on the Super Hwy going North between the Two Downtown Traffic lights on the West side of the Highway.

Take your box with you to make sure the remote will work. they have many many universal remotes there and inexpensive unlike at Big C or Central.

Edited by KimoMax

Shop is selling the Wii next to McDonalds at Central. Sorry don't know if they could get you the seperate remote.:jap:

Thank you scorpio1945 ,just read your post.

This could be handy to get some games

Packed to the gunnels ,with no more room,so if I can buy locally ,ideal

Thank You

Wiley coyote

Try the shop up stairs in Big C, one of the small new stalls, I bought Xbox games there for a friend this week (150B).

The proprietor may know where to get a Wii remote as well if you can get him off the phone long enough to ask him. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good tip

Best Wishes

Wiley