Pata Pinklao

smg

why do you ask that here? do you think we have some crystall ball or more inside info as the people overthere?

The next one- TescoPInklao- with bigger shop and a 1st fl foodpark-cheaper too, is just less as 1 km-the old MerryKings, before the CentralPinklao, in case you did not know and are a newbie. Stocks for various products at that Tesco are rather limited though and many ''no have=nam tuam''

why do you ask that here? do you think we have some crystall ball or more inside info as the people overthere?

The next one- TescoPInklao- with bigger shop and a 1st fl foodpark-cheaper too, is just less as 1 km-the old MerryKings, before the CentralPinklao, in case you did not know and are a newbie. Stocks for various products at that Tesco are rather limited though and many ''no have=nam tuam''

At this time I stay in Denmark working, but want to go back when it opens again. That is why I ask. The answer I get asking others is very different. some say about 20/12-11 others say about 1/2-12 and i dont know what to trust. But thanks for the info on the other stores.

• 4 weeks later...

smg, I have no idea why you got such an aggressive response from the last poster. Weird.

Anyway, there is simply an announcement on the escalator at the Pata store ground floor stating the area is under renovation. There is no date for when it will re-open.

smg, I have no idea why you got such an aggressive response from the last poster. Weird.

Anyway, there is simply an announcement on the escalator at the Pata store ground floor stating the area is under renovation. There is no date for when it will re-open.

Hello Gaccha

Thx, this was an answer i could use. The last date i got was reopening 20/2-2012.

Kind Regards

Soren

• 1 month later...