I’M “Dominator“

dagling

A strange name you may think apparently this name was given to me by my mother,

who say's she's pretty sure I was conceived on the pillion seat of an old Norton dominator 88 mc in a far corner of the ace café car park on a cold foggy evening in London.

The bike in question had just achieved the magic ton 100 mph on the London north circular road and the riders prize was popping his cherry with my mum in a racing position on the Norton café racer whilst on it's main stand.

The rest of the story? Have a closer look at the photo

]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by metisdead
Inappropriate photo removed.

Funny idea and nice picture. But do you really always need to copy your new content teasers as new threads in this forum to attract visitors for your website? Personally i don't like this, sorry just my thoughts :jap:

It is NOT my website, sorry mate. :D

Funny idea and nice picture. But do you really always need to copy your new content teasers as new threads in this forum to attract visitors for your website? Personally i don't like this, sorry just my thoughts :jap:

It is NOT my website, sorry mate. :D

Even if its the website of your friends or whoever. It would be nice to mark it as advertising for another website so people do not have to read the post just to find out that the real content is somewhere else. This is a forum, not a news aggregator for free website advertising. People should write posts here, not just copy content from somewhere else. Sorry, but thats how i see it. But no real problem for me, i know it now :D

As the photo in the OP (now removed) contained a link to a site that contains a forum, this topic is closed.

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations.

Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forums on this website.

Advertisers are the only members allowed to post links, URL's or addresses to their sites.