My Visa Expired - Where To Extend It - Urgent

I had one more entry today on 13th, but it expired on 7th of december, I forgot about that. So now I have a big mess.

Where to extend it for one entry again? Is there a lawyer that can help?

I talked with one falang that pays lawyer to get 1 year visa.......

But is it possible i go to cambodia and get one entry?

I am from Slovenia, Europe, EU country

More info, I am on tourist visa, stayed here 6 months, i have triple entry visa, but now I messed it up :(

Next time I have to be more careful

Edited by radiola

If your visa has already expired then you cant extend it.

You will have to leave and re-enter Thailand which will give you 15 days by land border or 30 days if you enter by Air.

Alternatively, go to a neighboring country and apply for a tourist Visa.

If it expired on the 7th, then you'll probably be hit with 500 baht a day overstay.

Edited by CharlieH

If you mean you were permitted to stay until today, the 13th but that your visa itself expired on the 7th it can not be used for a new entry so you either have to visit a consulate in another country to obtain a new tourist visa or exit/return for a visa exempt entry of 15 days by land or 30 days by air. With three tourist visas you may have a problem at Vientiane getting another tourist visa so would recommend Savannakhet if using Laos. Consulates in other countries will likely provide a single entry tourist visa.

If you mean you were permitted to stay until today, the 13th but that your visa itself expired on the 7th it can not be used for a new entry so you either have to visit a consulate in another country to obtain a new tourist visa or exit/return for a visa exempt entry of 15 days by land or 30 days by air. With three tourist visas you may have a problem at Vientiane getting another tourist visa so would recommend Savannakhet if using Laos. Consulates in other countries will likely provide a single entry tourist visa.

He is from Slovenia, are they elgible for "Visa Exempt" entries?

He is from Slovenia, are they elgible for "Visa Exempt" entries?

Yes.