Weather

Joel Barlow

Yes it certainly did, and nice that is. I doubt we'll see a WHite Xmas or anything like that,

but I'll bet when the New Year comes in, one'll be able to see one's breath!

Proper nippy this morning. The dog got muddy on her morning walk so hosed her down when we got home about 7am, could see steam coming off her body while she was sat outside. Felt much cooler than the reported 15c.

You happy with the temperature?

It was as cold as a mother in law's kiss up here last night. :annoyed:

Driving through the mountains with the windows open and loving it. :) Without any fur to protect it, my head did feel the chiiiiiillll from time to time. :D

Edited by villagefarang

You happy with the temperature?

It was as cold as a mother in law's kiss up here last night. :annoyed:

Driving through the mountains with the windows open and loving it. :) Without any fur to protect it, my head did feel the chiiiiiillll from time to time. :D

You should invest in a proper hat instead of that bit of rag I've seen you wrapped around your shiny nut! Merry Christmas.

I shoot with a Canon S-90 which is a pocket camera capable of shooting in RAW. It does not support filters or lenses, however. I do use Aperture to process my photos and used that to accentuate the little color present in that photo. Everything in the distance went kind of blue-gray but the sun was kissing the field in the foreground creating some much needed accents. This was taken from the restaurant just before ascending to the top of Pha Tang.thumbsup.gif

Sorry for the late reply but I was suspended for believing the guidelines on the signature page and not digging through the rules to search out contradictory guidelines that they prefer to enforce.angry.gif

Beautiful photos, VF. Did you have a colour filter on to get the oranges and golds/colour intensity on that second to last one?