Proper Nozzle That Doesn'T Squeeze My Flow.

WinnieTheKhwai

For times like these, i.e. the freezing cold mornings in winter, I had a 10,000 Watt shower installed. Regular ones are maybe half that; the toys used in places like Bangkok or the South are just 3,500W.

So I have plenty of power.

It involved getting all new electrical wiring done, on a separate breaker/group.

However, when I use the shower, which has an American Standard nozzle on it, the water flow gets restricted causing the temperature to get too high, then the thing shuts off. If I remove the nozzle, or use the regular hot/cold mix tap it's just fine, temperature-wise.

Maybe this is one more case of Treehuggerism gone wild, trying to save a couple pints of water for humanity.. Damned Americans, and their so called Standard.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a brand/type, and where I might purchase it? Would prefer not to have to import it.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Hell, any douche nozzle would work! pg

Nope, many seem designed for very low amounts of water. I had to take a regular tap back to Global House for this reason.

I do think Global House on the middle ring remains a good bet, but you will have to find a _knowledgeable_ staff member, and expect some trial and error.

We have the standard peasant type hot water shower appliance, 3500W.

But experieced the same problems, with limited water flow from the shower head.

An employee at Homepro recommended the oblong type shower head as pictured below.

It worked, never had any problems since.

post-110219-0-77376300-1324046064_thumb.