77 Year Old Dubai Tourist Drugged And Robbed In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Two arrested as 77 year old Dubai tourist is drugged and robbed in South Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- Two transsexuals have been arrested following an incident involving a 77 year old tourist from Dubai at a South Pattaya Hotel. Police were called to the VC Hotel on the Pratamnuk Road, behind Walking Street, and were directed to room number 1003 on 10th Floor where Mr. Ahmad Mohamed Amin Hassan Alawadhi was lying in an unconscious state on the bed. Evidence of a disturbance to his belongings was seen and thanks to some alert staff at the Hotel who recognized the two transsexuals, who had caused trouble there before, Khun Orngaew aged 28 and Khun Chirawat aged 24 were detained until Police arrived after being seen on CCTV coming out of Mr. Alawadhi’s room moments earlier. He was rushed to Hospital and is currently overcoming the effects of an overdose of Xanax sleeping tablets, allegedly given to him through a drink which was laced with the crushed tablets. Police have charged the two suspects over the incident after they claimed they wanted money to return to their home province for the New Year

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-12-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I wonder if he is yet aware that he has been plastered all over the internet, including being carried into a lift half naked. Name in full.

If I was in this position ( and will never be as I don't rate ladyboys as being hot ), I would probably have to consume several bottles of sleeping pills and go for a midnight swim.

No sympathy grandad........play with fire and you can expect to get burnt.

How many people have these ladyboys actually killed over the years with this stuff?

Lock them up for good. Attempted murder.

This same ruse is quite popular with ladygirls as well...bad people are bad people, whatever is between their legs. A suggestion: Leave your bigotry in the closet.