Woman Dies After Falling From 3rd Floor Apartment Balcony

Rimmer

Woman dies following argument with foreign boyfriend at North Pattaya apartment

PATTAYA: -- A Thai woman apparently threw herself off a 3rd floor balcony following an argument with her foreign boyfriend, in the early hours of Sunday in Naklua. The incident occurred at the Noble Residence Apartments in Soi 12 off Naklua Road. Khun Janjirar aged 32 is believed to have spent the evening out with her boyfriend and the pair returned to their apartment and entered into a heated argument, during which time, Khun Janjirar is thought to have cut her wrists. She is then thought to have fallen from the 3rd floor balcony and although still alive at the scene, she died on the way to Hospital due to extensive trauma to the head. The foreign boyfriend, name and nationality unknown, fled before authorities arrived and Police cannot be sure if the woman committed suicide or was pushed.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-12-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I cannot condone the boyfriend's fleeing (if he is innocent) and I cannot imagine I would have done the same. However it is probably the best course of action. Then get as many well-connected people as you can and then let them explain what happened to the police.

If the boyfriend fled, how do the police know all this info?

Maybe the boyfriend read the other thread about the farang boyfriend being locked up in almost identical circumstances about 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't fancy 5 minutes in a Thai lock-up.