How Do I Top Up My 3G On 12 Call

looks like AIS has expanded their offering and made it much more flexible. Does anyone know the cancellation code without having to speak to representative?

No, I haven't been able to find one. Please post if you find out any more details.

I think the easy way is just make sure you don't have enough funds on the card to renew, then it automatically expires.

This does not appear to be the case any longer. I receive an SMS almost every day from AIS saying that my 1 GB plan cannot be renewed (I'm keeping the balance below the plan fee) and that the system will try again later. I've been too lazy to call.

looks like AIS has expanded their offering and made it much more flexible. Does anyone know the cancellation code without having to speak to representative?

No, I haven't been able to find one. Please post if you find out any more details.

I think the easy way is just make sure you don't have enough funds on the card to renew, then it automatically expires.

This does not appear to be the case any longer. I receive an SMS almost every day from AIS saying that my 1 GB plan cannot be renewed (I'm keeping the balance below the plan fee) and that the system will try again later. I've been too lazy to call.

try *300 you can cancel or change pro.

• 2 weeks later...

try *300 you can cancel or change pro.

Yes, Ais just inform me *300 can do it without human intervention. You can add or unsubscribe from 3g volume/time based packages using *300. *138 does not work (in my experience).

• 4 weeks later...