Privacy Partition

Nisa

Anybody know who carries privacy partitions in Bangkok ... preferably around Huay Kwang area. I am not even sure this is the right name and have included a picture below.

372883_0_4-4578--screens-and-wall-dividers.jpg

I am looking for a solution to find something reasonably priced and somewhat portable that I can use to cut down on noise around my work desk. The partitions (cubicles) they sell at the office store are too much and too bulky. Be great if I could find these types of partitions but instead of sitting on the floor they could be used on the desk and were just 2 feet tall.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you all for the attempted helpful replies but again, I asked where one might buy one or for another suggestion. The picture I posted was simply to show what I meant by a portable privacy partition. I mistakenly assumed posters would understand they come in all sorts of different varieties and materials. I am not looking to eliminate noise but just cut down on noise and any barrier made of proper material will do that (absorb noise) ... including a curtain.

Again, I ask ... does anybody know where to buy this style of privacy partition or have any other suggestions to cur down on noise from my desk area. I'm actually equally concerned with noise coming from my desk (me on the phone) while working at night.

Edited by Nisa

Thank you all for the attempted helpful replies but again, I asked where one might buy one or for another suggestion. The picture I posted was simply to show what I meant by a portable privacy partition. I mistakenly assumed posters would understand they come in all sorts of different varieties and materials. I am not looking to eliminate noise but just cut down on noise and any barrier made of proper material will do that (absorb noise) ... including a curtain.

Again, I ask ... does anybody know where to buy this style of privacy partition or have any other suggestions to cur down on noise from my desk area. I'm actually equally concerned with noise coming from my desk (me on the phone) while working at night.

the Cone Of Silence... it lowers down around you

I useta have a problem with noise when working in crowded site offices lately in VN...ear plugs are most effective for muting the sound I've found...keep them in all day and remove when arrive at home at end of the day...

and with the yellow foam sticking outta yer ears also effective to indicate to others: 'get back, punk...I'm busy and trine t'work over here...and if you disturb me it had better be important...'

• 1 month later...