The Promenada Resort Mall

jaideeguy

New Years Eve, I almost forgot.

Happy New Year to all!!

And especially to the moderating team; I for one was pleasantly surprised at Darth Sidious' promise to give up his New Years Eve to make sure that this topic in the Chiang Mai forum remains about shopping malls and doesn't stray into British fast food. That's Dedication with a capital D! wink.png

No seriously, without messin': Happy New Year! wai.gif

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And especially to the moderating team; I for one was pleasantly surprised at Darth Sidious' promise to give up his New Years Eve to make sure that this topic in the Chiang Mai forum remains about shopping malls and doesn't stray into British fast food. That's Dedication with a capital D! wink.png

I would say a job well done. smile.png

How about a quality shoe shop that apart from their normal range, stocks or can order bigger sizes and width fittings? I go back to UK once a year at least and it's great to get a nice pair of New Balance trainers, size UK11 with 4A width. Almost 4,000 Baht but well worth it for the comfort. The selection online is amazing, with no quibble return policy.

Edited by uptheos

Never in the course of human events has so much been said, by so many, about so little.

How dramatic .... coffee1.gif slow day lads ... wink.png

Well I did point out, in post no 3, that as the opening is 12 months away that any knowledge of confirmed tenants is pure speculation with a dose of waffle. 62 posts later we are still going ..slow day alright !

Never in the course of human events has so much been said, by so many, about so little.

Agree!! Yes, it must be a boring New years for some out there!!

Your contribution to a post you started, has been absolutely riveting. biggrin.png

Depends what part of Blighty you were living. In the North West they rarely eat chips without gravy on them. In the South we normally eat Tartar Sauce with our fish and Mayo' or Brown Sauce with our chips. In Norfolk you will never get a bag of chips without a great dollop of Mayo' on top, just like Holland and Germany. Fish and Chips in Britain are a very regional thing, even certain fish have different names in different parts of the country, eg;Rock Salmon in London, Gurnet in North Kent, Huss in South Kent are all the same fish....I know because my Grandad was a Fisherman who spent his life on a boat catching them. That is when he wasn't stoking the boilers of one of Jellico's Ironclad's at Jutland with a size 9 coal shovel !

Rock salmon----- known as dog fish.

Gurnet -----one of the fish's that 'walk on the sea floor'.

(Bull) Huss ----- related to the dog fish family.

Grandad was a fisher man he should have told you the differance jap.gif

Depends what part of Blighty you were living. In the North West they rarely eat chips without gravy on them. In the South we normally eat Tartar Sauce with our fish and Mayo' or Brown Sauce with our chips. In Norfolk you will never get a bag of chips without a great dollop of Mayo' on top, just like Holland and Germany. Fish and Chips in Britain are a very regional thing, even certain fish have different names in different parts of the country, eg;Rock Salmon in London, Gurnet in North Kent, Huss in South Kent are all the same fish....I know because my Grandad was a Fisherman who spent his life on a boat catching them. That is when he wasn't stoking the boilers of one of Jellico's Ironclad's at Jutland with a size 9 coal shovel !

Rock salmon----- known as dog fish.

Gurnet -----one of the fish's that 'walk on the sea floor'.

(Bull) Huss ----- related to the dog fish family.

Grandad was a fisher man he should have told you the differance jap.gif

Cant respond mate.the post will be deleted.