Full Health Check-Up Chiang Mai

mickscottatlanta

I've had medical check-ups at a couple of places in C.M. By far the best and absolutely the most thorough is by Dr. Morgan at her clinic on the Hang Dong Road. Number for appointment and directions here ------> http://www.healthcar...c.com/index.php

As for price it depends on your age and what tests she recommends for you. If you are young then it won't cost much at all. If you are 50 or over then you probably need some x-rays, EKG, special blood tests for prostate and colon cancer screening, etc. But her prices are competitive with those of McCormick, Sripat, etc. I would say on average 5-7K THB (over 50 y/o).

Dr. Morgan is a very kind lady and an excellent physician. She is as thorough as you will find in any country of the world and much more pleasant than most. She also speaks better English than many native English speakers! I had one medical check-up at Sripat a few years ago where the Doctor never once got up from his chair and never laid a hand on me!

Edited by elektrified

I've had medical check-ups at a couple of places in C.M. By far the best and absolutely the most thorough is by Dr. Morgan at her clinic on the Hang Dong Road. Number for appointment and directions here ------> http://www.healthcar...c.com/index.php

As for price it depends on your age and what tests she recommends for you. If you are young then it won't cost much at all. If you are 50 or over then you probably need some x-rays, EKG, special blood tests for prostate and colon cancer screening, etc. But her prices are competitive with those of McCormick, Sripat, etc. I would say on average 5-7K THB (over 50 y/o).

Dr. Morgan is a very kind lady and an excellent physician. She is as thorough as you will find in any country of the world and much more pleasant than most. She also speaks better English than many native English speakers! I had one medical check-up at Sripat a few years ago where the Doctor never once got up from his chair and never laid a hand on me!

I agree she is probably the best around CNX

Gents is an appointment necessary, for Dr Morgan ?

john

Yes and if it involves blood work she does that in the mornings.

Best not to eat or drink after midnight for the blood tests.

Definitely Dr Morgan kind of like an old time country family doctor.

Only problem with the family doctor is my wife tells her if I eat stuff I should not eat.

Like her husband said to me once while the wife was in seeing the doctor. There are two doctors in there talking about you. wai.gif LOL

Edited by hellodolly

Gents is an appointment necessary, for Dr Morgan ?

john

Yes and if it involves blood work she does that in the mornings.

Best not to eat or drink after midnight for the blood tests.

Definitely Dr Morgan kind of like an old time country family doctor.

Only problem with the family doctor is my wife tells her if I eat stuff I should not eat.

Like her husband said to me once while the wife was in seeing the doctor. There are two doctors in there talking about you. wai.gif LOL

clap2.gif