English Man And Car Attacked By His Thai Wife

britmaveric

English man attacked along with his car, by his very angry Thai Wife.

A case of domestic violence now from Pattaya Police Station. The complainant in this case is Mr. Terence Keith Summers aged 66 from England. He arrived at the station in his damaged Mitsubishi Lancer. Every window had been broken apparently by his wife, Khun Mon aged 36.

The night begun when the husband and wife argued at their house inside the Central Park II Village. Mr. Summers decided enough-was-enough and it was time to end the relationship. Khun Mon could not accept this and saw red. She made her way out to their car and, using a golf club, smashed every window and then turned her attentions towards her Husband.

Police Captain Chatchai was assigned to the case and is now in contact with Khun Mon. If she refuses to cooperate with Police an arrest warrant will be issued. This case is likely to continue for some time.

-Pattaya City News

Friday 2nd December 2005

A case of domestic violence now from Pattaya Police Station. The complainant in this case is Mr. Terence Keith Summers aged 66 from England. He arrived at the station in his damaged Mitsubishi Lancer. Every window had been broken apparently by his wife, Khun Mon aged 36.

The night begun when the husband and wife argued at their house inside the Central Park II Village. Mr. Summers decided enough-was-enough and it was time to end the relationship. Khun Mon could not accept this and saw red. She made her way out to their car and, using a golf club, smashed every window and then turned her attentions towards her Husband.

Police Captain Chatchai was assigned to the case and is now in contact with Khun Mon. If she refuses to cooperate with Police an arrest warrant will be issued. This case is likely to continue for some time.

-Pattaya City News

Friday 2nd December 2005

True love never runs smooth :o

True love never runs smooth :D

And probably not his Lancer now. :D

Police: Did you yell "FORE"

Wife: Yes

Police: OK, his fault

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY. but would sound like FOL ! :D . OK so tell me i thought asian women were passive , i know the filipinas are , thais dont seemed to be .

Does not just happen in thailand,my second wife(a german lady)whose main aim in life was increase the national debt, got upset when her spending privileges were revoked!! waited till I had gone to work and then took a sledge hammer ,to my my featherbed framed Norton 600cc Dominator 1959 which was in showroom condition,was cheaper to keep her than divorce her, but in the end She Died,was not me honest :o ,now her ashes have pride of place in an eggtimer here on my desk!!so now when ever I feel like it I can put her to work,gives eggtimer a turn there you go dear "arbeit macht spass"roughly translated work is fun!! :D Nignoy

i hope this 35 year old tramp hasn't hurt her self whilst battering a 65 year old pensioner, because we all know who's name the arrest warrant will be in ,

True love never runs smooth :o

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY. but would sound like FOL ! :D . OK so tell me i thought asian women were passive , i know the filipinas are , thais dont seemed to be .

Ever pissed a Filipina off? I did, and I can assure you they are not passive at all :D

Does not just happen in thailand,my second wife(a german lady)whose main aim in life was increase the national debt, got upset when her spending privileges were revoked!! waited till I had gone to work and then took a sledge hammer ,to my my featherbed framed Norton 600cc Dominator 1959 which was in showroom condition,was cheaper to keep her than divorce her, but in the end She Died,was not me honest :o ,now her ashes have pride of place in an eggtimer here on my desk!!so now when ever I feel like it I can put her to work,gives eggtimer a turn there you go dear "arbeit macht spass"roughly translated work is fun!! :D Nignoy

After reading what you have posted about your wife she must be turning in her..............eggtimer :D

Well

Could have been worse,twas only a car.

She could have turned the destructiveness onto herself

Or worse ..to the old fella ...he could have been a nice snack for the local ducks.

There is little reasoning with a Thai in a rage.

After reading what you have posted about your wife she must be turning in her..............eggtimer :D

Well

Or worse ..to the old fella ...he could have been a nice snack for the local ducks.

you didnt see the news on T V , she battered the old man from head to toe , cannot be a excuse for this and if the Thai police let her away with this we will be seeing a lot more murders ,

only that i live in Thailand i would not believe that they will only issue a warrant if she doesnt cooperate , can you imagine it the other way round

Exactly my point.

Well poor old bugger.

Guess he didnt know when you scorn a thai gal esp an older one,you better run.

Well

you didnt see the news on T V , she battered the old man from head to toe , cannot be a excuse for this and if the Thai police let her away with this we will be seeing a lot more murders ,

only that i live in Thailand i would not believe that they will only issue a warrant if she doesnt cooperate , can you imagine it the other way round

Gives me great satisfaction to give her a turn and put her to work!! at least she works occassionly now, she never did when she was living!! imagine a mother despised by her own children, who use her as a deterrent for their own children and grand children it sounds nasty and very sad, but as she was alive she was vindictive and hateful, she snared me as a young gullible fool lying in hospital suffering from shocking bomb injuries, what I thought was love, was just securing a meal ticket and secure future,imagine finding out the morning after the wedding ,you have got a ready made family of halfgrown abused children !! who lived in fear of their mother, who advised me to leave her as soon as I could, these same stepchildren call me father,and treat my 3rd wife with respect and love as if she were their real mother, so I have no qualms keeping the bitch in her eggtimer, as her daughter marion explained to her own children a few years ago. occassionally a person is born who is evil incarnate and sadly their grandmother was the worst one you could imagine, as she explained the scars on her stomache where her mother poured boiling water on her when she was a little girl. So I have no guilt!! it gives me great satisfaction to have her here,the grandkids and greatgrandkids dont need scary movies they have stories of the witch!! We remember her on halloween when we put a special 9mm silver bullet next to the eggtimer in case the Bitch tries to pay a return visit :D Nignoy

Hi,

Can anyone shed anymore light on this??? Terry Summers is my Dad and I'm obviously a bit concerend. Someone said that they saw him on the news. How bad did he look? Does anyone know exactly when the attack took place?

Any news would be appreciated. I'll phone him tomorrow and see how things are.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can anyone shed anymore light on this???  Terry Summers is my Dad and I'm obviously a bit concerend.  Someone said that they saw him on the news.  How bad did he look?  Does anyone know exactly when the attack took place?

Any news would be appreciated.  I'll phone him tomorrow and see how things are.

Thanks.

02_12_1_2.jpg

02_12_1_3.jpg

Seems the car got the worst of it!!! :o