Freeplayo Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I promise you I will let you know if I can win more than 2 / 5 . Today same same.....

Dont tell me this is random.

Why not 1/5 or 3/5 ?

balo said

I always hit 2/5 , And I mean always! 2 weeks now. Maybe I'm just not lucky.

you are just not lucky or maybe you need to think more positively and stop posting negatively......

I just hit a 4/5. I've had super duper luck this week for sure.

well done mate

i just scored..................................2/5 sad.png

Keep it up mate. I have a whole list of 5 point wins. This was my first 4/5 win that was recorded and of course I had the 5/5 jackpot win earlier this week.

All I can say is I try and play 3x a day when I get the email reminders. It's nice cause I can even play from my phone when I get the emails out running around town. It only takes 1 min to play and no loss for me trying to win free stuff. I think I'm gonna cash in 6000 points for 3000thb cash as most of the discounts offered aren't attractive to me. Maybe 2 of the restaurants are worth visiting with cash coupons but not 6000thb worth of food.

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

More than 12,000 Baht's worth of FreePlayo Rewards have been claimed to date.

There are a lot of people saving their points for larger prizes, such as the iPhone and water sports activities.

If you have never played FreePlayo, simply visit freeplayo.com/pattaya, click on five sponsor logos (wait the few seconds between each click), then click Playo! You can win up to 5,000 FreePlayo points each game depending on how many logos you get correct.

You can also get 50 FreePlayo points for every friend you invite through our site who registers their own FreePlayo account.

FreePlayo is a FREE and simple online game where points become prizes. You have nothing to lose, so be a winner!

<p>Hi Pattaya lovers!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Now you can use your own website, blog, social networks, email signature, and forum profiles to invite people and rack up FreePlayo points; 50 points for every person you invite who registers!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Simply <strong>copy your unique referral link </strong>and paste it wherever you think people will see it: Twitter tweets; Facebook posts; website and blog posts; emails; etc.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Find your referral URL in your <strong>‘My Account’ </strong>page (you need to register and log in first).</p>

<p> </p>

<p>To inspire action, describe in your own words why you think it’s a good idea to play FreePlayo. Here are four important points you could make:</p>

<ol>

<li>FreePlayo is FREE</li>

<li>FreePlayo takes less than a minute to play</li>

<li>Win points that you can trade in for cash and prize Rewards</li>

<li>There are some great deals on the Promotions page</li>

</ol>

• I Played almost twice a day, when Freeplayo send' me the invitation again..
  • Now I had over 1000 points and the last few days no invitation anymore...

Hi tontraveller,

When was the last time you received the play again email?

EDIT: You can still login to the site and play without going via the email. We will investigate the email issue. It's a useful reminder for players.

Edited by FreePlayo

Hi Pattaya lovers,

FreePlayo (and Thaivisa) sponsor Alan Bolton Property Consultants (ABPC) is giving away an Apple iPad for every home or condo it sells. This is an exclusive offer promoted through FreePlayo. Conditions apply so for more information about their iPad offer you should visit ABPC’s office, which is centrally located at The Avenue Pattaya on Second Road or click here. ABPC is also sponsoring FreePlayo cash Rewards of 750, 1,000, and 1,500 Baht in value.

Edited by FreePlayo

Pretty fed up with just getting 5 points, never had a 0 or a 1 or a 4 or a 5. Suppose its free and i shouldnt moan but it doesn't seem random enough to me.

Thats right , I played for 3 weeks and 2/5 every day except one time I made 3/5 . Where is 0 or 1 or 4 or 5?

Pretty fed up with just getting 5 points, never had a 0 or a 1 or a 4 or a 5. Suppose its free and i shouldnt moan but it doesn't seem random enough to me.

Thats right , I played for 3 weeks and 2/5 every day except one time I made 3/5 . Where is 0 or 1 or 4 or 5?

Getting fed up with it as well.

I don't even remember to play unless there's a post in here that bumps the thread to the front page of the forum.

(off to play now).

Not me.. I have earned over 7000 points... free is good. Free cash prizes is even better.

I only wish I could convert all my points for cash but there are only 2 cash sponsors and they both allow only 1 cash prize per player so once you use it you can't get any more. I would love to use 2 x 1500 thb but since only 1 is possible I must wait till I have 10,0000 points to get the 5000thb cash prize.

i think the software has a 'whinger sensor'' installed

it penalizes players with a negative attitude and gives them low scores

that sensor might be the problem for some players on here

i have over 3000 points and positively over the moon......

Hi Pattaya lovers!

More than 30,000 Baht's worth of FreePlayo Rewards have been claimed by FreePlayo users so far. And with more than half a million (527,250) Baht's worth of Rewards currently available, there's plenty to play for!

Now you can use your own website, blog, social networks, email signature, and forum profiles to invite people and rack up FreePlayo points; 50 points for every person you invite who registers!

Simply copy your unique referral link and paste it wherever you think people will see it: Twitter tweets; Facebook posts; website and blog posts; emails; etc.

Find your referral URL in your ‘My Account’ page (you need to register and log in first).

To inspire action, describe in your own words why you think it’s a good idea to play FreePlayo. Here are four important points you could make:

1. FreePlayo is FREE
  2. FreePlayo takes less than a minute to play
  3. Win points that you can trade in for cash and prize Rewards
  4. There are some great deals on the Promotions page

I think the ''whinger sensor'' has packed in, i just picked 5 out of 5 for 5000 points.

Faith restored, sorry for moaning lol.

• Like 1

I think the ''whinger sensor'' has packed in, i just picked 5 out of 5 for 5000 points.

Faith restored, sorry for moaning lol.

Priceless :-)