Leather Sofa Repair

guzzi850m2

do it in 2 steps,

first step, look for a shop, that can produce the spare part in the same colour,

second step, the repair.

You won`t be happy with a repair including a big difference in colour, right ?

true.

are still looking around for a shop.

OK found a small repair shop today on Soi Khaotalo just after Soi 4 on the right when coming from Sukhumvit, so very close to Sukhumvit road.

He did the repair in 7 hours as he had to find the right color leather, damage 400 bath. Okay its not what you can call a permanent repair as he only changed a section of the leather, but it looks good.

The whole sofa will at some stage go back to the factory for a complete refit/cleaning. I am not sure that color I have now is such a good idea, its extremely difficult to keep clean especially with kids in the house.

• 9 months later...

Are there any leather repair shops that are actually EASY to get to in Pattaya....a place that actually refinishes cracked leather instead of replacing it? I have a very soft leather on my sofa that we brought with us from the states...but needs a little TLC after 10 years plus....

THX

Beachbunny

• 2 months later...

Did anyone respond to Beachbunny's post of a few months ago? I also need to have some cleaning and work done on our leather sofa. Any information would be appreciated. By the way, does anyone know the shop on Khaotalo? Thanks a million.

Roger