Valentine's Day Curfew For Teenagers And Kids: Thailand

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's all the hullabalo about Walentina day nah? mai roo man gan...same old same...I dont know why Thais are so crazy about foreign culture, I am glad its a work day I wont have to put up with the disturbance of thai women..."what is your plan for walentine?"

You're absolutely right by saying that the rest of the year, the police are mainly interested in making their tea money and that this is just a face-saving exercise.

However, you're wrong in saying that the police should crack down on teenagers engaging in sexual activity every day. They shouldn't be getting involved in the first place. It's none of their business. If 2 people want to engage in rumpy pumpy, it's their business.

Where I come from, Church, morals and lectures from Mary Whitehouse are boring. Over here it's temples, making merit and moral lectures from hypocrites like the government and the police. The more you try to lecture people about what is right and wrong, the more they will kick against it.

Remember, rebellion is an idea in the mind. Supress it, and it hides away and festers.

It seems to me, and I'm trying not to be too critical, that the police pick one day to show face when all the things they mention in the article should be done on a daily basis. Face saving and looking good springs to mind here.

Go ahead and be critical because you're absolutely right...all those things in the article should be done on a daily basis not just one day a year....they only do it once a year because the rest of the year they're too busy going around gettting the tea money for not doing it......lazy and corrupt BIBs...the worst of Thailand next to Thaksin who also used to be one...

Are they just being curious or are they asking you out?

what's all the hullabalo about Walentina day nah? mai roo man gan...same old same...I dont know why Thais are so crazy about foreign culture, I am glad its a work day I wont have to put up with the disturbance of thai women..."what is your plan for walentine?"

Are they just being curious or are they asking you out?

sausage and mash, Is that a double entendre, sexual innuendo?

Edited by z12