webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teeager sex should not be allowed.

Infact it is illegal.

Better lock up your daughter for that night, just in case.

Apparently it is happening in a LARGE % of the population.

"In Thailand, for instance, a survey in 1990 found that 75 percent of Thai men had had sex with child prostitutes"

http://www.psychohis...6a1_incest.html

That might be true in 1990.

But since Khun Chalerm/Yingluck/Chuwit took over in 2011, sex with child prostitutes may have drop to almost 0%. But there are always room for improvement.

If police find anyone under 18 outside after this time, they will be brought to police stations for....

Just wondering what our lower northeast cops would do with them under the influence of the "white" Whiskey......jap.gif

As the step father of a 16 year old Thai boy, i can't say i have noticed Valentine's Day being any worse than any other day of the year. Thailand is a remarkably safe country, so I can't see what all the fuss is about. Thailand does not have big problems with juvenile delinquency. My son will be at home in the evening because it is school the next day. I'm sure the vast majority of Thai kids will be doing likewise.

The police here generally do a good job, and I assume this is a warning to the minority who don't monitor their kids activities, of the problems (like unwanted pregnancies and drug addiction) that can befall young people. Thai kids stay 'kids' for much longer than in the West, hence the age of 18 being selected.

Thai kids stay 'kids' for much longer than in the West, hence the age of 18 being selected.

Can't say that about our 13 year old son though..... jap.gif

Years pass, love comes and goes....

Gvt and police BS: same old same old... Another witch/panties hunt as every years...

Valentines day and loy kratong are the 2 biggest de-virgining days in Thailand.

Can we have the stats official stats of "de-virgining days in Thailand" please giggle.gif

Edited by CantSpell
  • Like 1

Years pass, love comes and goes....

Gvt and police BS: same old same old... Another witch/panties hunt as every years...

Valentines day and loy kratong are the 2 biggest de-virgining days in Thailand.

Can we have the stats official stats of "de-virgining days in Thailand" please giggle.gif

Exactly what is "de-virgining"? Needs a 'Clinton-free' explanation methinks.

What a total joke. If it is lawful for the police to enforce these rules on Val Day, then it is lawful every other day. Do they do it. No sir. Just another PR exercise.

Dont they come up with this sort of cr*p every year...followed up with similar things around Songkran ?

Yes.

Around here at the end of every month the police collect donations from motorcyclists with no helmets for a couple of days.

I find it ludicrous that at the end of every day the local schools emit hundreds of of schoolkids on motorcycles, none of which wear helmets and they are carefully guided out onto the streets by the Boys in Brown.

If they really wanted to do something this is the place to start.

"Sorry, you are not coming out of school on a motorcycle without a helmet".

And the school teachers could reinforce it as well.

No fines necessary, done every single day. Easy.

What a total joke. If it is lawful for the police to enforce these rules on Val Day, then it is lawful every other day. Do they do it. No sir. Just another PR exercise.

Dont they come up with this sort of cr*p every year...followed up with similar things around Songkran ?

Yes.

Around here at the end of every month the police collect donations from motorcyclists with no helmets for a couple of days.

I find it ludicrous that at the end of every day the local schools emit hundreds of of schoolkids on motorcycles, none of which wear helmets and they are carefully guided out onto the streets by the Boys in Brown.

A lot of motorcais have a front basket, seems it's there to carry the safety helmet.

So here are some special cases. Suppose the police catches Asian children who are foreigners and don't know any Thai, so now what. Do you arrest them for not understanding any THAI, LOL...

No, if they can't read Thai their parents can read English as you are doing now so let the responsibility lie with them (or you in this case) to have the children off the streets by 10pm.

Come on guys this is an impossible mission for the BiB - we can cast all sorts of doubts and cat-calls but at the end of the day It is children we are talking about.

Police to round up under-18s found in public places after 10pm

Hail brown red democracy!!

I always thought that it is MY business (as a parent) to control my kids. Now I am enlighted: it is a true police's job. Not gangs, not thieves, not killers etc - but the kids after 10pm.

Idiotic. Simply idiotic.

You sound like a responsible person and this Valentines Thing raises it's head every year but I would bet a pound to a pinch of sh#t that if the BiB turned up at your door with your youngster in tow and returned her/him to your care as they thought she/he may have been in a precarious situation hit-the-fan.gif - You and any other responsible TV poster would thank them.

Edited by mijan24

I was wondering when the required 'Run! Run! Run and hide, there might be SEX lurking outside!' announcement would be made- three times a year, Songkran, Loy Kratong, and Valentine's.

Loy Kratong? Well, If that floats your boat, I find it pretty crowded anywhere... jap.gif

Yes.

better still; Why are you 4 on a motorbike with no helmet and all of you are under 16 ????,...... fine the parents 500b for putting their kids lives in danger , EASIER !!! .............AND MORALLY RIGHT TOO ! ,

What a load of utter crap!

The kids can engage in sexual activity at any time of the day, and not just after 10pm!!!

And they can and do 24/7 365 days a year. But TIT

This year it will be 365 without Valentine's Day as it's a leap year.

Sorry got bored so I just thought I'd mention it.

• Like 1

The kids can engage in sexual activity at any time of the day, and not just after 10pm!!!

Interesting development!!! The police should simply get their priorities correct: Save & Protect Lives not be charity fund collectors!!!

Let see maybe they need a nudge;

1. Wake up and patrol the streets from 6:00 - 8:00. Stop school children on bikes with no helmets(OH CANNOT PAY?= Well then hold bike for ransom)

2. Help Motorcyclist to understand that RED LIGHT means red light! Not just a political party view that can be tolerated

3. Road rage, Racing and road safety is all not their business after 8:00 p.m. - JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Think on these lines and Thailand will be more than Amazing Thailand.

What are they going to do .... detain children till parents come and collect them. These are for the under 18yrs roaming the streets. What about those in the gogo bars, Restaurants etc? I wish you all Happy Valentine... for the police force happy Valentine hunting.... Broken heart!

Edited by alanferdi

And they can and do 24/7 365 days a year. But TIT

This year it will be 365 without Valentine's Day as it's a leap year.

Sorry got bored so I just thought I'd mention it.

buddy, its 366 days this year..means +1 more day of humping

Interesting development!!! The police should simply get their priorities correct: Save & Protect Lives not be charity fund collectors!!!

Let see maybe they need a nudge;

1. Wake up and patrol the streets from 6:00 - 8:00. Stop school children on bikes with no helmets(OH CANNOT PAY?= Well then hold bike for ransom)

2. Help Motorcyclist to understand that RED LIGHT means red light! Not just a political party view that can be tolerated

3. Road rage, Racing and road safety is all not their business after 8:00 p.m. - JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Think on these lines and Thailand will be more than Amazing Thailand.

What are they going to do .... detain children till parents come and collect them. These are for the under 18yrs roaming the streets. What about those in the gogo bars, Restaurants etc? I wish you all Happy Valentine... for the police force happy Valentine hunting.... Broken heart!

and orient those drivers (Bus, tuktuk, car) that a left-turn(right-turn) lane is a left-turn (right-turn) lane and it doesn't mean that they can occupy the lane if it is free ...