Check Up In Chiang Mai

DanielleXPT

Hello,

I am looking for a female doctor in Chiang Mai only to perform a simple yearly check up with a pap smear and I also have an IUD which I should probably have replaced. I do not want to go to Ram. I am looking for suggestions; and I am on a budget, so hopefully the price will be reasonable as well!

Regarding the above, I was told by a foreign women who had the same thing done that when she went to the office the nurses in the room were staring, laughing, and acting very unprofessional. I would like to know if anyone has had a similar experience?

Also, I have only been to a doctor here in CM one time (lung infection) and they seemed like they had no idea what they were doing. Needless to say I am a bit nervous.

I could use some advice and please no immature comments or rambling from those that do not need to respond. I don't want a clinic on an island or other answers that will be of no use. Sorry, that I have to put that here, but this happens a lot on these forums.

Thanks!

You might want to look at the pinned topic in the Chiang Mai forum. They have OP/GYN listed but not sure which are female. A highly recommended lady doctor (general practitioner) that may suit your needs is listed there.

Dr Morgan

HCMC Clinic,

Hang Dong Road.

(almost opposite Tesco)

Monday-Friday 08.30-19.30 Hrs

Saturday 8.30 - 13.00 Hrs